The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/02/2013 4:46 PM  #1

Talk-About-Anything December Chat Thread

it's that time of year where we sit around the fire drink hot chocolate and decorate the xmas tree what do you have to say about dec and its awesomeness.
saige: it's also that month away from..........ISABELLE GOTY 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the great and awesome sydney!!!
my dolls stole my password so their posting on here too. they are: josefina, julie. rebecca, mckenna. caroline. holland, saige, and isabelle.

12/02/2013 4:56 PM  #2

Re: Talk-About-Anything December Chat Thread

Thanks for making the thread, Sydney!

~Manta~

12/06/2013 2:02 PM  #3

doesnt anyone post in these anymore?
saige: mom! kenna threw me out the window last night!
saige honey go back to dolls threadsi'll deal with her later

my dolls stole my password so their posting on here too. they are: josefina, julie. rebecca, mckenna. caroline. holland, saige, and isabelle.

12/13/2013 9:05 AM  #4

I'm looking forward to Christmas! I am getting quite a lot of doll things, so that's always good!
In 2 school days time, I'll officially be a Year 9 student! I'm getting old....

I'm Erin. I'm 16, in Year 11 and live in Australia! My obsessions are dolls, music, Australian television and antique books! I can't wait to find out more about you! ~Erin

12/13/2013 2:24 PM  #5

OMG I'm a banana ERIN I HAVENT SEEN YOU SINCE AGFMB!!!

12/13/2013 9:20 PM  #6

Hello there Sydney! It's been a while, hasn't it :-)
I'm also on American Girl Avenue. Same username on there, too!

I'm Erin. I'm 16, in Year 11 and live in Australia! My obsessions are dolls, music, Australian television and antique books! I can't wait to find out more about you! ~Erin

12/14/2013 3:49 PM  #7

awesome!

12/15/2013 7:02 AM  #8

Not meaning to sound like a crazy person, but OMG!!! I ONLY HAVE TWO DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT UNTIL IM OFF FOR SIX WHOLE WEEKS!!!! YAY!

12/19/2013 1:01 PM  #9

Xmas treeeeeeesss and rebecca dreads XMAS new dollies...

I'm a banana! AnonymousA here!
Meet the dolls and stuffed animals:  Molly! Rebecca! Sophia! Caroline! Mae Kitty! Violet Kitty! Teddy Bear! And Andy Pandy!
I NEED #33 RIGHT NOW OR I'LL SCREAM! lol

12/19/2013 5:34 PM  #10

SIX DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHRISTMAS IS ONLY 6 DAYS AWAY! I CANT WAIT TO GIVE JESUS MY PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footera