The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2013 6:19 PM  #1

I'm a banana! :)

I'm a banana, everyone! . I'm Saige Esther Copeland.  Beautiful name, isn't it? ;). Anyways, probably one of the first things out of your mouth is WHY IN THE WORLD IS YOUR USERNAME OLDIEMOVIESTAR? . (That wasnt supposed to be yelling; just for emphasis. (wink) ). becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I am totally obsessed with old movies, and old movie stars too! I've starred in a few movies myself, but they are all kinda oldie-like. . I really want to star in a remake of an oldie movie, but Jan hasn't gotten around to that yet. I think I'm going to exhaust my library's old movies soon. . I seriously need Jan to take an old Hollywood glamour shot of me sometime, but she hasn't gotten around to that EITHER! Yeesh, Jan! XD. Anyways, so yeah, that's me. :D

P.S. Jan, did I also mention I NEED a version of Audrey Hepburn's skirt/shirt ensemble in Roman Holiday to wear? Oh yeah, and a version of Grace Kelly's blue dress too? You seriously need a sewing machine for Christmas, Jan! XD

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

12/05/2013 6:20 PM  #2

Re: I'm a banana! :)

Hey Saige! Welcome!

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

12/05/2013 6:21 PM  #3

Welcome to the forum, Saige.

I'm a banana! I'm 14 years old, and I'm a Life of Faith doll.

12/05/2013 6:21 PM  #4

I'm a banana, Cindy!

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

12/05/2013 6:36 PM  #5

Hello, Violet! . Sorry, I didn't see your post.

12/05/2013 6:43 PM  #6

A-OK;)

12/05/2013 6:59 PM  #7

Thank yo!

12/05/2013 7:01 PM  #8

YW!

12/06/2013 10:29 AM  #9

I'm a banana Saige! Your avatar is so cool!

I'm a banana, I'm Molly Hope McIntire! I'm 12.

12/06/2013 10:37 AM  #10

I'm a banana there Saige

I'm a banana, I'm Emily Dawn Bennett!  

Board footera