The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2013 11:59 AM  #11

Re: My Oldie Movie Photo Thread!

I don't really like old stuff.

(Me: I love LHOP!)

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

12/06/2013 12:01 PM  #12

(me: You do! AWESOME!)

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

12/06/2013 12:05 PM  #13

(Me: Yeah, I've watched up to like season 7 or 8! )

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

12/06/2013 12:10 PM  #14

(me: My family and I have watched very single episode!)

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

12/06/2013 12:17 PM  #15

(Me: Oh, cool!)

12/06/2013 2:30 PM  #16

I don't get it, Jasmine?

Cait- That's ok; not everyone does.

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

12/06/2013 3:13 PM  #17

I siad.....
WHAT.

12/06/2013 5:42 PM  #18

Wat what? XD

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

12/06/2013 7:18 PM  #19

WHAT?!

12/07/2013 10:30 AM  #20

what is all the 'what'-ing about?

Board footera