The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2013 10:09 AM  #11

Re: AG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! WITH SPOILERS~

TYPING;)  and waiting for Marcia and Jan to play with us

~Cecile Amaryllis Rey~

12/10/2013 10:10 AM  #12

I'll go ask her!

12/10/2013 10:14 AM  #13

kk

~Cecile Amaryllis Rey~

12/10/2013 11:44 AM  #14

I trhink maybe it's an AG publicity stunt. I mean, the dolls have only been out for 2 or 3 years, and why would someone who's been told not to leak any information (the people who answer the calls must be, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and they never tell anything of importance) say, "you better get them before summer 2014"? I mean, it's one thing if they say they're retiring. Maybe they just didn't think. But when they carry on and tell you to buy them, that sounds to me like they're trying to get more sales. I'm not saying you're lying. Just that AG might be.

Hiya! I'm Elyssa. Well actually, I'm Elyssa Natalie Patricia Cartwright, but if you don't like "Elyssa", I'd prefer "Peppermint Pattie".

12/10/2013 7:37 PM  #15

saige: thank you jan for giving me info! on three more books coming out in the spring of 2014!
three new mysterys rebecca, caroline, and kit! and lots new bitty baby books.
julie: ceciles holiday dress is gone off the website! and many other things!
caroline: any new info on if sam and nellies return? pm us!

were the scoop dollies bringing you the latest.

the great and awesome sydney!!!
my dolls stole my password so their posting on here too. they are: josefina, julie. rebecca, mckenna. caroline. holland, saige, and isabelle.

12/14/2013 3:54 PM  #16

julie: saige is backordered once again! when will she sell out? place those bets!
saige: and the only thing left in mollys collection is her christmas outfit alonge with girls pjs and books!

my dolls stole my password so their posting on here too. they are: josefina, julie. rebecca, mckenna. caroline. holland, saige, and isabelle.

12/16/2013 12:36 PM  #17

[size=125][size=150][size=200]WHAT?!!!!
[size=100]You have GOT to be kidding me!

CECILE AND MARIE-GRACE RETIRING IN 2014? THEY CAME OUT IN 2011!!!! WHAT?!

*freaks out*
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

12/18/2013 9:04 PM  #18

Hate to rain on your parade but I emailed AG and they said they aren't retiring Marie-Grace and Cecile. And their holiday outfits are gone becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and they are sold out from Cyber Monday, and its moving toward the end of December.
So, just to clarify, I can bet my bottom dollar MG & C will not be retired next year.

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

12/19/2013 12:36 PM  #19

Molly is... Gone!? I begged Santa... Marine grace and cece?!? AG YOU STINK!!!!

I'm a banana! AnonymousA here!
Meet the dolls and stuffed animals:  Molly! Rebecca! Sophia! Caroline! Mae Kitty! Violet Kitty! Teddy Bear! And Andy Pandy!
I NEED #33 RIGHT NOW OR I'LL SCREAM! lol

12/19/2013 5:29 PM  #20

saige: people people plz keep in mind that what if the ag people only said that to mom cuz of low buying rates? plz lets not cause a fight.

Board footera