The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/19/2013 6:45 PM  #1

An awesome AGSM.

I'm a banana. Madison, my legal gaurdian made an aweosme AGSM (AND I WAS, LIKE, THE BACKGROUND!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN GET ONE LINE!!!! SHEESH.)

So here is the video. 

also Madisonm says to comment below if you like it. and tell her if there is a glitch at the beginning. becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it glitches for her and she re-uploaded it like three times. 

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

12/19/2013 6:53 PM  #2

Re: An awesome AGSM.

MADISON HERE (don't feel like logging out of Jazzy's accout.)
Why does the related videos at the end always be something random?! on the other AGSM's I watch, the related videos at the ened are always AGSM's. what in the word is up with that? I always tag my vids "American Girl Stop Motion" and "AGSM". that's it. So, is it somethign wrong with the category? my category is Fil and Animation. So, like..um....does anyone know what basilmento's sets her tags/categories to? becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and at the end of her stopmotions it's always AGSM's form other people or her and stuff

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

12/19/2013 6:56 PM  #3

IDK madi, but when i watched it earlier, there were several glithces. Still cute movie!

I'm a banana! AnonymousA here!
Meet the dolls and stuffed animals:  Molly! Rebecca! Sophia! Caroline! Mae Kitty! Violet Kitty! Teddy Bear! And Andy Pandy!
I NEED #33 RIGHT NOW OR I'LL SCREAM! lol

12/19/2013 6:59 PM  #4

like at the beignning where the words come together does it glitch? like the first four texts like,

"now introducing"
"waer"
"your"
"helemt"
do those glitch? becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and thy glitch for me.

12/19/2013 7:02 PM  #5

YES. and more... like at the end where the credits are.

Meet the dolls and stuffed animals:  Molly! Rebecca! Sophia! Caroline! Mae Kitty! Violet Kitty! Teddy Bear! And Andy Pandy!

12/19/2013 7:04 PM  #6

like how! tell me. describe it to me (btw this is madi typing lol) . how does it glitch? when? when did it stop glitching? where does it glitch?

12/19/2013 7:09 PM  #7

it starts he credits then stops, swaps screens, starts again, starts blurring, and then it's over.

12/19/2013 7:10 PM  #8

REALLY........interesting! does it work for you now?

12/19/2013 7:12 PM  #9

GTG, everyone, bye!

12/19/2013 7:15 PM  #10

aww no fair. bye.

Board footera