The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2014 6:42 PM  #11

Re: I'm a banana....I'm a banana

To JessinBelize, MollyDancer, and Mal<3Fashion:  Please don't post in the stuffed animal section. You will not get a warning or be banned for it this time though since I'm positive it was a mistake.  (Jess is MY doll and she did it...so yeah...)

~Manta~

1/10/2014 7:56 AM  #12

I'm a banana.... Molly didn't mean to, we get confused. all the labels and different accounts.... and i feel like everybody likes dolls betternthan stuffed animals... We only have 1 tiny forum.. dolls have lots. We try, yet we aren't allowed to have our sisters caht with us. We are miserable. I think i speak for all stuffed animals when i say:  DOLLS ARE MEAN! DOLLS ARE MEAN! Molly tried to defend me and she gets in trouble? what a cruel world we live in. I was afriad to speak up, and now i do. NOBODY LIKES ME EVRYBODY HATES ME I MIGHT AS WELL EAT A WORM! XD, and -cries-

Hiya! I am ViVi! Or Violet! I am a cat! I love everyone!

1/10/2014 10:28 AM  #13

It's FINE, don't worry about it.   The reason dolls have more sections is simply becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and there are a lot lot more of them. There are only a few stuffed animals on here, so yes there's only one section.  There's also a dolls AND stuffed animals section-that is where you and Molly should talk together.  
Nobody hates you on here.

~Manta~

Board footera