The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2014 11:56 AM  #11

Re: Talk-About-Anything January 2014 Chat Thread

XD Mine is on my backside! XD :D My Mom has to trim mine sometimes, though!

"Lights will guide you home and ingnite your bones, and I will try to fix you."

1/31/2014 11:59 AM  #12

XD Cool!:D I just don't like mine that long becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and all I ever do with it is put it in a ponytail, one braid down the back, pigtails, or leave it down. Ever.;)  I'm not a "fixing hair" person, lol.
Yeah, me too! I NEVER go to a hair place-my mom just trims it.

~Manta~

1/31/2014 12:10 PM  #13

I had hair almost to my waist until about a month ago. My dad cut it just past my shoulders then (I wanted a change), but I asked for bangs and they grew into my eyes, and he said he was too scared to cut it, so I went to a hairdresser who cut my hair wrong, and then to another who fixed it and gave me a cut I like. I usually let my dad cut it though, but he doesn't want to anymore. I'm not really a 'fixing hair' person eoither.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

1/31/2014 12:21 PM  #14

lol Nikki you like the 70's too! I don't like the 70's, though. I don't like the 70's,
I LOVE the 70's! lol

1/31/2014 12:23 PM  #15

Cool! A year ago, I thought I was really weird.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

1/31/2014 12:24 PM  #16

tell me about it! I know the feeling...

1/31/2014 12:29 PM  #17

Yeah. Since then I've met a few people online who like a lot of similar things, and I've realized I'm just different from most people which is probably good.

1/31/2014 12:34 PM  #18

yeah.. if everybody were the same I'd live in England in the same house as you! Then we'd all think the same things, dream the same, eat the same, that wouldn't be fun!

1/31/2014 12:37 PM  #19

Yeah, that would be waaayy boring. I used to be worried about being different, but now when I realize I'm thinking 'Won't people think I'm crazy?' I just ignore it and think 'Who cares?!'XD

1/31/2014 12:39 PM  #20

XD I think I'm crazy, Other people don't need to tell me! lol

Board footera