The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/06/2014 5:12 AM  #1

Who are your favourite singers!

We are curious to know who your favourite singers are! We'll list ours!
Mackenzie: Cimorelli, Kate Miller-Heidke, Sally Seltmann, Holly Throsby, Sarah Blasko, Silverchair, Powderfinger, The Superjesus
Kira: Ellie Goulding, David Bowie, Annie Crummer, Tame Impala, Sally Seltmann, Holly Throsby, Sarah Blasko
McKenna: Cassi Hilbers, Florence + the Machine, Sally Seltmann Holly Throsby, Sarah Blasko
Kate: Sarah Blasko, Holly Throsby, Sally Seltmann, David Bowie, Savage Garden (between Elysia and I, we're obsessed!), Cathy Heller
Elysia: Savage Garden (YES!!!), Darren Hayes (DOUBLE YES!!!), The Preatures, ABBA, Sarah Blasko, Holly Throsby (our last names are the same!), Sally Seltmann, Tame Impala

Last edited by Erin'sDolls (1/30/2014 2:13 AM)

I'm a banana! We are Erin's dolls! Our names are Mackenzie, Kira, McKenna, Kate and Elysia!
Also, Erin uses this account to post, too. It's a multifaceted account.
Lovely to meet you!

1/06/2014 5:17 AM  #2

Re: Who are your favourite singers!

They truly take after their mum, they are my favourite artists, too. Guess brainwashing them about these artists payed off!

I'm Erin. I'm 16, in Year 11 and live in Australia! My obsessions are dolls, music, Australian television and antique books! I can't wait to find out more about you! ~Erin

1/27/2014 11:58 AM  #3

I like Agnetha Faltskog. Elysia, you like ABBA! Do you prefer Agnetha or Frida?

Last edited by Yellow-Hair (1/27/2014 11:58 AM)

Hello there! I'm Kirsten! I live with Nikki (DodgersGirl), and I come from Sweden. I like making new friends!

1/28/2014 7:09 AM  #4

OHHHHHH I LOVE SARAH BLASKO!!!! SHE HAS MY NAME PLUS OH HER SONGS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~SARA

hmmmm I don't know I like Taylor Swift but I really don't know... ~Kindle

I'm a banana! It's Kindle and Sara, homeschooledgirl21's two crazy Springfield collection dolls! We are twins, but we aren't identical. Kindle has auburn hair and I have blonde hair. AHHHHHH LET ME GET ON!!!!! NO KINDLE!!!! I'M NOT DONE TYPING YET!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH LEMME GET ONNNNNNN!!!!!!! KINDLE STOP YOU DON'T GET TO WRITE THE SIGGY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHH SARA YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!

1/28/2014 12:50 PM  #5

I don't know who my favorite singer is... I like 'Save Your Kisses for Me' (if that's what it's called) by Brotherhood of Man, though. (It's a cool, cute little song from the '70s that won the Eurovision contest, and it's really cute becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and... actually, maybe i should let you see for yourselves if you want to listen to it.) I also like some ABBA.

Last edited by SarahElisabeth (1/28/2014 12:50 PM)

Hello! I'm Sarah, and I'm sixteen. I've lived in England all my life, and I want to be an actress.

1/30/2014 2:06 AM  #6

Erin (the girls mother): I'm glad I got you hooked on Sarah Blasko's music, Sara! She's truly incredible. Best of all, she's Australian, just like us!
Elysia: My favourite woman from ABBA has to be Frida. It's VERY hard to choose between them  (happy)

Last edited by Erin'sDolls (1/30/2014 2:08 AM)

I'm a banana! We are Erin's dolls! Our names are Mackenzie, Kira, McKenna, Kate and Elysia!
Lovely to meet you!

2/02/2014 4:32 PM  #7

Elysia ,dear how do I say your name?~Becca
I'm pretty sure its elliecia or something.~Saige

Saige and Becca~Sarah Blasko,Lorde,Ellie Goulding,Katy Perry and that's all we can think of!

I'm a banana gurls! Its Saige and Rebecca. Mini Molly and Mini Marie-Grace  with Isabelle will be sharing this account with us. Mom says 5 accounts is too much to handle. Even 2 accounts is a little weird but we convinced her.DOLLS ON TOP!DOLLS ON TOP!I am S.W.A.G.(Super White And Ginger)Which means I'm a redhead and I'm proud.I hope Isabelle gets eaten by the retirement monster!

2/06/2014 10:30 AM  #8

My favorite singer is definitely Britt Nicole.  I don't know about my other sisters and mom though.

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

2/07/2014 6:30 PM  #9

Becca, Elysia is pronounced Eh-ly-see-ah.

Lovely to meet you!

2/08/2014 12:41 PM  #10

TAYLOR SWIFT AND MANDISA

I am not crazy, or random. to me it all is natural and normal. 
I am Molly Grace McIntire.  DOLLS ON TOP DOLLS ON TOP!

Board footera