The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/02/2013 11:09 AM  #1

Rules of The Doll Dwelling

RULES:
1~Girls may make one account for each of their dolls/stuffed animals, and one for themselves. 
2~Do not spam.
3~NO bullying.
4~No cussing, swearing, or dirty language. This includes trying to escape the censor by adding letters.
5~Absolutely no pointless posts. It can be really annoying to wade through stuff that means nothing.
6~Please post in the correct section. Girls must stay in their own section, as must the dolls and stuffed animals.
7~Maximum of 2 pics per signature.  Also, don't make them enormous.;) {You won't get banned for a huge pic; I will just delete it and PM you about it. Now if you put in in again after the fact, that's another story.;)}
8~No posts that only say 'Bump'. In other words, posts that are made simply to bump the thread to the top.
9~Dolls should have their owner's name or username somewhere in their signature. This makes it easier to tell which dolls are whose.  

CONSEQUENCES:
~Warning.
~Banned for a day.
~Banned for a week.
~Banned permanently.

*Bans rescinded only under special circumstances.*

You are welcome to private message (PM) either me or DodgersGirl (Nikki) if you see someone breaking rules or have a question regarding them.

Last edited by Manta (9/30/2016 10:32 AM)

~Manta~

8/09/2013 9:45 AM  #2

Re: Rules of The Doll Dwelling

UPDATE:
~Girls may make one account for each of their dolls, and one for themselves. (So if you have 5 dolls, you can have 6 accounts.)
~Do not spam.
~NO bullying.
~No cussing, swearing, or dirty language. This includes trying to escape the censor by adding letters.

CONSEQUENCES:
1) Warning.
2) Banned for a week.
3) Banned permanently.
~Bans rescinded only under extreme circumstances.~

~Manta~

8/11/2013 3:24 PM  #3

yo... question marci are the warnings sent by email or PM.

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

8/12/2013 2:52 PM  #4

PM. 

~Manta~

8/13/2013 10:13 AM  #5

Ok

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

8/17/2013 11:40 AM  #6

Rules!!

<3 acting, <3 singing, <3 volleyball, <3 cheer

9/03/2013 9:23 PM  #7

Good Rules! Oh Yeah!

I'm a banana! It's us - Jasmine and Payton the two JLY dolls from www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com!!

As you can tell from our username, we LOVE dogs!! We'd love to be your friends!! (Yes, we do share this account).

9/05/2013 4:35 PM  #8

Thanks, Jasmine & Payton!

~Manta~

9/11/2013 9:52 AM  #9

Ve-ry fair rules Seniorita 

9/11/2013 10:59 AM  #10

Thank you, Josefina!

~Manta~

Board footera