The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/14/2014 2:17 PM  #1

Nobody likes me everybody hates me

I MIGHT AS WELL EAT A WORM! EVERYBODY HATES ME NOBODY LOVES ME I MIGHT AS WELL EAT A WORM! anybody heard that song? I have! Also quick word- I LIKE TO RANT. 

Molly Is RIDICULOUSLY CraYZYLIE AwFULlY ODD! I RANT! HAHAH!

Hiya! I am ViVi! Or Violet! I am a cat! I love everyone!

1/14/2014 3:29 PM  #2

Re: Nobody likes me everybody hates me

(Too lazy to log in)
Actually I think the song goes like "nobody likes me everybody hates me, I will go eat woooorms)
Yeah I sung that sung billions of times... Get used to it, get faboo like me, and people will like you.

1/14/2014 6:06 PM  #3

Jasmine, please don't be  mean to ViviKitty.

~Manta~

1/14/2014 6:09 PM  #4

I wasn't being mean, just giving her some helpful advice ^_^
I'd hate to eat worms though..........

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

1/14/2014 6:15 PM  #5

I'm a banana! I'm Mini Cecile! I don't hate you, why would I hate you? I am Cecile's mini doll! But don;t call me mIni Cecile! uh uh, me no liek that name! Celina! Celina! Celina's the only name i like, yup, yup! Well, I mean, the only name i want others to call me, but i like your name! Yup, yup! Vivi's a pretty name! yupperdoodles!
(big Cecile here....LOL, Celina's crazy, with all her yup yup yup's! Listen here, ViviKitty, nobody hates you. Fell good about yourself, no matter what Jasmine says or calls you...*sharply nudges bff* Jasmine: WHat? OW! Hey, I'll get you for that Cece! HuH? oh, what? ohhh....ok sorry I called you feline...I was jsut..idk, I'm sorry for being stupid I guess. Cecile: Hey, you're not allowed to say that on here! Jasmine: so what, it gets turned into a censor word anyways! Cecile: ok....Jasmine, let's get you some fresh air.)

1/14/2014 8:27 PM  #6

Vivi: Okay, thanks.  
Molly: Get off my accounttt....

I am not crazy, or random. to me it all is natural and normal. 
I am Molly Grace McIntire.  DOLLS ON TOP DOLLS ON TOP!

Board footera