The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2014 11:39 AM  #1

Rules & Regulations of the RZ ~ UPDATE 5/15/14

Rules and regulations the Review Zone (RZ) are as follows:

~The reviews must be YOUR OWN-no pasting from other websites.

~Reviews do not have to be about American Girl. They can be about books, movies, TV show episodes, roller coasters, toys, ANYTHING.

~Either DodgersGirl (Nikki) or I will lock all review threads immediately. This is just so guests can read the reviews only and not all our 'Nice review' 'I want that' comments.

~You'll be allowed to post in the Experts of the RZ Club once you have posted ten (10) good, detailed reviews. (ie., one-liners won't count)

~Have fun! If you have any questions, please PM me.

>TDD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DELETE THE REVIEW SECTION WITHOUT NOTICE. IT IS TEMPORARY AT THE MOMENT. Thanks! <

Last edited by Manta (5/15/2014 4:29 PM)

~Manta~

2/21/2014 10:30 AM  #2

Re: Rules & Regulations of the RZ ~ UPDATE 5/15/14

Manta wrote:

~You'll be allowed to post in the Experts of the RZ Club once you have posted ten (10) good, detailed reviews. (ie., one-liners won't count)

Just a little reminder here. The reviews have to be DETAILED.   Otherwise they won't count!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, please grade things on a 1-10 scale, 1 being so horrible it might make you barf and 10 being so amazing you can't believe it.;)

Last edited by Manta (2/21/2014 10:33 AM)

~Manta~

5/15/2014 4:26 PM  #3

Re: Rules & Regulations of the RZ ~ UPDATE 5/15/14

The RZ no longer exists as of May 15, 2014.  Feel free to write reviews in the 'Other' section.

~Manta~

Board footera