The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2014 10:26 AM  #1

Talk-About-Anything February 2014 Chat Thread

Official February chat thread. Talk about whatever you want here!

~Manta~

2/08/2014 10:06 AM  #2

Re: Talk-About-Anything February 2014 Chat Thread

I think I left myself logged in all night.0.O

~Manta~

2/14/2014 8:28 PM  #3

Lol. I got mini Izzy!

I'm a banana peeps! Rebecca,Saige,+the minis is my dolls account.I'm 10. I got Rebecca for Christmas and mini MG for my birthday.I am S.W.A.G. as well as my doll Saige.(Super White And Ginger)

2/21/2014 1:18 PM  #4

^Cool, Jessica!

We have a tornado watch today

~Manta~

2/21/2014 1:30 PM  #5

That's scary.
A few nights ago we had a huge storm and just about EVERYWHERE around us got flooded either from rivers or huge waves. All the beach huts were wrecked.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

2/21/2014 1:35 PM  #6

I don't mind; we've gotten them lots of times and nothing happens. (Great I probably just jinxed us.XD)
Whoa!0.0

~Manta~

2/21/2014 1:38 PM  #7

Oh, okay. (Lol.XD)
The house itself is probably okay, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it's raised a few feet off the ground, but the garage is probably 4-5 feet underwater. It'll probably have to be replaced. I hope not, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it was great fun to climb on.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

2/21/2014 1:52 PM  #8

(XD)
Oh ok.  4 or 5 feet?! Wow!

~Manta~

2/21/2014 2:25 PM  #9

XD
Yeah. It's rained for months, and they closed the Thames Barrier to stop london flooding, so all the water backed up to the area we were in.

2/21/2014 6:02 PM  #10

XD
 Wow. Must be a lot of water!!

~Manta~

Board footera