The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2014 11:13 AM  #1

Saige's Pajamas Review

Ok, today I'm going to review GOTY 2013's adorable pajamas.  Saige's PJs come with some cute patterned shorts, a three quarter sleeved top, adorable slippers, and two hairties for her ponytails.  The shorts: very cute, and boldly patterned.  I have paired them with other shirts to make a play outfiy, so don't think that they can only be used as PJs.   A+
Shirt: cute, has small chiffon edgings at the neck and sleeves.   I have also paired this with other bottoms to make a totally different outfit, so this can also be used outside of PJs.  Has a cute flower graphic on the front, too.  A+
Slippers: ADORABLE. They are a dark pink color, very plush.  They are flip-flop style, and have little bows on the side.  They also have elastic straps on the back to keep them on her feet.  A (they would get A+, but I'm worried that the elastics will stretch out over time)
Hairties: Plush orange hairties, not much else to say. ;)  I haven't used them at all, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I don't want them to stretch out. A

Last edited by Jan (2/06/2014 11:14 AM)

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

Board footera