The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2014 12:15 PM  #1

SAMANTHA AND NELLIE ARE COMING BACK!!!!!

Hey, you guys (girls ;))!  AG is going to rerelease Samantha and Nellie this fall!  Jan read about it on AmericanGirlFan; evidently, AG posted about it on their Facebook.  They also said "this is one of many exciting changes to our historical line". Now, that could be good, and that could be bad, depending on what they are going to do.  Way too vague.....but anyways, SAMANTHA AND NELLIE ARE COMING BACK!!!!!  Jan is so excited!  I hope she'll save for them!

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

2/18/2014 12:36 PM  #2

Re: SAMANTHA AND NELLIE ARE COMING BACK!!!!!

IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/21/2014 6:45 PM  #3

They should rerelease me and Felicity instead.

I'm a banana! I'm 12 years old, and I'm Marcia's.

~Elizabeth Cole~

2/21/2014 6:50 PM  #4

No offense to Samantha and Nellie, but I kinda agree, Elizabeth. . There's no one near you guys' time period, but there's Rebecca. Oh, well. . Lissie isn't too happy, tho........

Last edited by OldieMovieStar (2/21/2014 6:51 PM)

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

2/21/2014 6:51 PM  #5

Exactly.  Plus I would rather have me rereleased anyways.XDXD

~Elizabeth Cole~

2/21/2014 6:53 PM  #6

Lol, I know.  Ok, now that was a very modest comment.

2/21/2014 6:56 PM  #7

Why, thank you ever so much!!  But wouldn't you say the same thing if you were me?

~Elizabeth Cole~

2/21/2014 6:59 PM  #8

Yeah, probably, lol.

2/21/2014 7:00 PM  #9

Anyways, it is cool that Samantha and Nellie are coming back. They DO have a cool story, after all.

~Elizabeth Cole~

2/21/2014 7:02 PM  #10

Yep! . Beckie is just worried that they'll get rid of her now, since Samantha is coming back.  . I'm like, no, they won't Beckie! *rolls eyes*

Board footera