The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2014 10:35 AM  #11

Re: Music!

snowflake! yes! My parents introduced them to me when I was little, and I have loved them ever since! 

-Tg
"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it...yet" -Anne of Green Gables 

2/20/2014 10:59 AM  #12

Cool! My dad showed me some of their songs when I was 9, and I got hooked on Chiquitita. Now I've heard every single song, including the ones thaat weren't officially realesed, and my favorite is Bang-A-Boomerang. What's yours?

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

2/20/2014 12:07 PM  #13

I like the music from old musicals..  And Britt Nicole!  Britt Nicole is awesome!!!!  (happy)

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

2/20/2014 6:20 PM  #14

I love Super Trouper!!  And of course, u gotta love Dancing Queen, definitly a classic! 
Jan, I also love Britt Nicole! 

-Tg

2/21/2014 10:47 AM  #15

Cool! Have you hearfd any of the unreleased songs? (Like Just Like That or Dream World?)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

2/21/2014 11:51 AM  #16

No, I haven't!!! I need to tho!! 

-Tg

2/21/2014 11:55 AM  #17

Most of them were blocked on Youtube last April, so you can only find a few, but I think I Am The City and Dream World are still on there.

2/21/2014 12:09 PM  #18

Cool! I will have to chck them out before they are blocked!! 

-Tg

2/21/2014 12:13 PM  #19

Well, those have been put out on CD a few years ago, I think, so they probably won't be. But there are a couple others that might. Wikipedia has a list of unreleased songs, so you can check them one by one. I really like I'm Still Alive, too, and I Am An A, but all the recordings of those are very fuzzy.;)

2/21/2014 12:52 PM  #20

Oaky! thanks!!!! 

-Tg

Board footera