The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2014 9:17 PM  #1

Review of Mini Molly

Rating 
Mini Molly is a Hit
By MadiCati
on January 2, 2014 
Quality 
Age appropriateness 
Product appearance 
Play value 
Ease of use 

"Mini Molly is the first AG product I ever owned. This cutie pie's braids are easy to braid back if you take them out. But I completely agree with most of the reviewers below - Honestly, her sweater is just way too baggy. But never mind that, I never keep them in their originally outfits much anyways, as my sewing machine is constantly running out of thread for I sew countless things for my dolls and mini dolls. Her glasses with NOT stay on, however, and get bent so easily. I have to wrap an elastic like a headband around her head and stick he ends of the glass into their nice and snug for it to stay on. Other than that, she's a great mini doll. Though I wish her shoes would go on over her socks a little better, and made of a more stronger material - her left shoe has a big split in the back where her heel goes. Either poor material or old age (after all, I've had her for four years).
Despite her sweater, glasses, and tough shoes, Mini Molly is super cute - just maybe not one you'd want to give to your kiddo's to play with."

I am: A frequent customer

Last edited by MadCat (2/19/2014 9:17 PM)

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

Board footera