The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2014 12:33 PM  #1

Book Review Requests

I've decided to have a new 'thing' on here.  I'll take any book review requests you all may have.

RULES/GUIDELINES/TIPS:
~The book must be appropriate. It doesn't have to be a kids' book, but it can't be full of cussing or bad topics.
~NO HORROR BOOKS. Those I won't read. I don't like creepy things.XD
~If I personally dislike a book alot, I might skip to the end and read the ending. If I do this, I'll tell you at the beginning of the review so you'll know.
~Ratings are subjective! Just becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I hate a book doesn't mean you will. Still check it out if you're interested.
~I might not be able to get ahold of every single book you want reviewed. If that happens, I'll tell you.
~Please don't be offended if I happen to dislike your favorite books.
~Have fun requesting!

Waiting List:
Nikki~ All 6 Julie books
Katie~ Meet Caroline

Last edited by Manta (2/20/2014 12:55 PM)

~Manta~

2/20/2014 12:35 PM  #2

Re: Book Review Requests

This is such a cool idea!!

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

2/20/2014 12:37 PM  #3

Thanks, Nikki!

~Manta~

2/20/2014 12:40 PM  #4

YW! Can you review the AG Julie books for me? I read the first one and I didn't really like it, and I want to know if it's worth buying the others.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

2/20/2014 12:41 PM  #5

Sure!  Any specific one you want done first? (I have access to all 6 and I own three;))

~Manta~

2/20/2014 12:49 PM  #6

Thanks! I don't really mind.

2/20/2014 12:50 PM  #7

Can you do a review of the Caroline meet book???

"Lights will guide you home and ingnite your bones, and I will try to fix you."

2/20/2014 12:50 PM  #8

I guess I'll do them in order then. I'll update when they're done!

~Manta~

2/20/2014 12:52 PM  #9

Okay. thanks!

2/20/2014 12:54 PM  #10

homeschooledgirl21 wrote:

Can you do a review of the Caroline meet book???

Yes

~Manta~

Board footera