The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2014 9:35 AM  #311

Re: The "First Thought" Game

Frozen (I saw a frozen shirt that was pink XD)

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

9/12/2014 9:37 AM  #312

me

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

9/12/2014 9:37 AM  #313

me

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

9/12/2014 9:37 AM  #314

and MEEEEEEEEEEE

9/12/2014 9:38 AM  #315

You aren't a character in Frozen.  Unless you're insinuating that you are literally frozen.  Which, considering whats been going on lately, might be nice. 

Anyway, continuing from Frozen..,.
Elsa

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

9/12/2014 10:07 AM  #316

Saige, that wasn't very nice...

winter

~Manta~

9/12/2014 10:29 AM  #317

snow

(And Jasmine, please stop randomly posting 'me' here;))

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

9/12/2014 10:32 AM  #318

Elsa

~Manta~

9/12/2014 10:51 AM  #319

Frozen

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

9/12/2014 11:10 AM  #320

Argh, we're going in circlesXD
Elsa again???

~Manta~

Board footera