The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2014 6:06 PM  #1

Review of AG Mini Saige

*Mini Saige is not sold from AG directly, you must get her through Barnes and Nobles, Amazon, Ebay, or some other site/store that sells some AG stuff.**Review is IMO Only - In My Opinion Only!*

Mini Saige is AWESOME, last thing I'm gonna say. (JK) Her hair comes in one side rope-braid, which is easy to undo and re-do if you take her hair out but want to put it back in again. She comes with her blue underwear, her navy-blue dress with a colorful belt with a New Mexican look to it (unfortunately it's like sewn onto the dress, doesn't liike like a belt at all, more like a permanetely attached sash, same thing with the Big Saige doll. ?) and her boots! And nope, no ring But you know, not that bad of an ide,a having no ring - that would be ONE TINY THING that EVERYONE will lose! (not really a choking hazard 'cause it's for 8+.)

Her boots are VERY easy to get on and off, which is what I was worried about at first. Same for her underwear and dress. The clothes are made of a great amterial, excep the boot,s they're...FRAYING? I didn't know faux letter frayed. Weird, but it kinda gives it that 'Western' look. 

On a scale of 1-10, I'd give Mini Saige a 9. becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and 10 is so amazing I can't believe it, I'd give her a 9 becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and her quality is good, she's adorable, and the quality you'd excpet with a mini doll - good and playable (minus the boots.). Not "I DON'T BELIEVE IT"

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

Board footera