The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2017 1:47 AM  #1

Who is your dream GOTY?

In this thread, make up your own GOTY! How will she look? What's her meet outfit? What's her story?
As long as we're creating new GOTY'S, I'll take a poll.

Who was the best GOTY so far?

[img]webkit-fake-url://7dc06429-762f-47bf-bc79-8b959a0c7a99/imagegif[/img]
You can find happiness right where you are... and at the ocean.

1/19/2017 2:13 AM  #2

Re: Who is your dream GOTY?

My personal rankings on GOTY'S: (from worst to best)
#17: Isabelle
#16: Kailey
#15: Gwen
#14: McKenna
#13: Chrissa
#12: Nicki
#11: Laine
#10: Lindsey
#9: Mia
#8: Grace
#7: Marisol
#6: Gabrela
#5: Jess
#4: Lea
#3:Saige
#2: Sonali
#1: KANANI!
(These are just my personal opinions. I really really want Sonali or Kanani.)

1/19/2017 9:46 AM  #3

I'd have to think for awhile if I wanted to do a whole list, but my favorite GOTY is BY FAR Kanani. She was my favorite back in 2011 and she still is.

My LEAST favorite is probably Grace. I didn't care for her books much and she looks too much like Chrissa to me... I liked Isabelle's books but the doll/collection was blah, I liked Lea's doll self (only in person though, I didn't like her at all in the catalog) but I don't care for her books.

And, I think that there's a big problem when there is ONE black doll in the whole lineup. Not cool, AG. :/ That being said, I really like Gabriela even though I'm not impressed with her collection so far. Hopefully I'll be able to get her sometime this year.

~Manta~

1/20/2017 5:37 PM  #4

I've only read Nicki's books, so I'd have to just go by the actual dolls and their collections, but my favorite GOTY has always been Nicki. I'm not really sure why... I just really like the doll and her collection is awesome
I'd say my least favourite is probably Gabriela, but apparently her books are good, so maybe I would have a different opinion if I'd read them.

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

1/23/2017 1:39 PM  #5

My second favorite is Sonali. I want her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY!

1/29/2017 4:57 PM  #6

Kanani is AMAZING. I'd really love to get her some time! I love McKenna's stories and movies but not the doll - I liked Isabelle's stories and kind of wanted the doll, didn't care for Grace at all but read her stories 'cause I was bored one day, I love Lea but haven't read her stories (yet) but really don't like Gabriela. :/ I wish AG would've made a whole new doll of Gabriela instead of using #46. Her collection is small and packaging is cheap. Not impressed.

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

5/01/2017 5:47 PM  #7

I have Gabriela, so by far she is my favorite, but second best is Lea

7/17/2019 9:13 PM  #8

You were eight--dont give yourself so hard a time. :3
I found it intriguing, though; given your sarcastic nature, I do not see it odd that your response would be terse.

8/26/2021 5:54 PM  #9

Actually you know now that I look at him, I think it's the hammer bottom right, one to the left, the body looks fantastic, but the head is really off. I would give it more of a cybernetic head, this one, I dunno, it really doesn't match the body at all...

Board footera