The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2014 1:30 PM  #11

Re: THE COOLEST DOLLS EVER, and the snobby dolls aren't invited!!

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

-Sammantha 

We are Tg's 3 dolls Kirsten (age 9) Felicity (age 10) and Samantha (age 8). We all love having fun, and hanging out with our friends!we can't wait to meet other dolls!!! to know more about us check out our website: AnAmericanGirlLife.Wordpress.com 

2/23/2014 2:56 PM  #12

Oh My gosh you gals, Kirsten and Samantha here, and we just discoverd that Felicicty is using this account to comment on the Snobby Doll chat thread!!!! Silly girl!  She is absulutley against us!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Felicicty here, you've got me all wrong! I was just having a bit of Fun! 

Uh-oh, kirsten here, and our mom(Tg) just got mad at us for fighting on here! 

-Tg
"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it...yet" -Anne of Green Gables 

2/23/2014 3:26 PM  #13

Oh my gosh, so sorry, we used our "mom"'s account and not our dolly one to post that!! Sorry!!! 

We are Tg's 3 dolls Kirsten (age 9) Felicity (age 10) and Samantha (age 8). We all love having fun, and hanging out with our friends!we can't wait to meet other dolls!!! to know more about us check out our website: AnAmericanGirlLife.Wordpress.com 

2/25/2014 8:25 PM  #14

Can I join????  I still like that snobby doll chat thread though...

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

2/25/2014 8:55 PM  #15

Yeah, you can join. Felicity likes the Snobby Dolls, we just started this for fun!

-Kirsten and Sammy

3/19/2014 3:57 AM  #16

Can I join? This looks fun.

Hello! I'm Cindy, and I'm 9 years old.

I really do have a pet tiger!

3/24/2014 6:26 PM  #17

mckenna: who said i have to be invited to join ;) _gives snobby smirk-
somebody said i wasent cool huh? I AM DA BEST DOLL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the great and awesome sydney!!!
my dolls stole my password so their posting on here too. they are: josefina, julie. rebecca, mckenna. caroline. holland, saige, and isabelle.

3/25/2014 7:59 AM  #18

Lemme join Please?

I am not crazy, or random. to me it all is natural and normal. 
I am Molly Grace McIntire.  DOLLS ON TOP DOLLS ON TOP!

3/28/2014 4:09 AM  #19

myagrocks wrote:

mckenna: who said i have to be invited to join ;) _gives snobby smirk-
somebody said i wasent cool huh? I AM DA BEST DOLL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McKenna, you can be rude on the Snobby Doll Chat Thread, but please don't do it here.;)

Last edited by DodgersGirl (3/28/2014 4:09 AM)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

4/05/2014 6:58 PM  #20

Anybody who isn't a really snobby doll can join!

Board footera