The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2014 3:46 AM  #101

Re: Yes or No:)

No
Did you have a weird dream last night?

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

4/03/2014 7:31 AM  #102

no
Did you watch a cool movie last niht?

I'm a banana I am 11! My name is Robin.

4/03/2014 9:51 AM  #103

No
Are you laughing at the funny dance your director made up for the song you have to sing in a show?XD

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

4/11/2014 9:49 AM  #104

no
Do you REALLY REALLY want to go to the park on Sunday?

~Manta~

4/13/2014 7:43 AM  #105

No, but I hope you get to go!
Are you annoyed becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and someone keeps getting into your stuff at drama?

4/17/2014 3:16 PM  #106

no (I would be too though-_-)
Are you eating Reeses candy right now?XD

~Manta~

4/17/2014 3:18 PM  #107

No, lol.XD
Do you want chocolate now?

4/17/2014 9:17 PM  #108

YES!!!!
Do you wish you didn't have school!

-Tg
"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it...yet" -Anne of Green Gables 

4/18/2014 3:26 AM  #109

Yes
Do you want to go outside?

4/22/2014 10:06 AM  #110

no
Are you cold?

I'm a banana I am 11! My name is Robin.

Board footera