The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2014 2:06 PM  #161

Re: Yes or No:)

(XD  ;))

Yes!!

9/14/2014 9:09 AM  #162

Have you ever eaten a snowcone before? XD duh

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

9/15/2014 2:34 PM  #163

nope
have you?

My soon-to-be name is Demetria. I'm getting adopted very, very soon.
 Like Madison's getting 250$ very shortly kind of soon!
As soon as everything's settled in Florida, I'll be ordered! YES!!!!

9/17/2014 8:59 AM  #164

yes (dee-licious!;))
Are you happy becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and the last few days it hasn't been roasting hot outside?? (Mid-upper 70's is loads better than 90...ick)

~Manta~

9/22/2014 10:18 AM  #165

Kind of. It's been cold-hot,cold-hot, again and again it never stops the weather is CRAZAY!

Do you like Tiana the Disney princess?

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

9/22/2014 10:24 AM  #166

I like her herself, but not her movie. . Me, my sisters, and friends kind of have an unspoken rule that you can like a princess, but not necessarily their movie.

Anyways....
Are you happy?

Hello, I am Rebecca (but everyone calls me Becca), and I am 11.

9/22/2014 10:29 AM  #167

lol Her movie was pretty dark. :/

Yes! Well besides the fact that I'm... well, you know...I am pretty much happy, yes!

Are youuu?

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

9/22/2014 10:33 AM  #168

yeah, I haven't even seen it (don't want to, either ), but just from the description on Wikipedia I can tell I wouldn't like it.  I was just pretty annoyed they made the only African American Disney princess with a movie like that..... :/

Yes, I am happy.   Nicki's all gung ho on this blog Mama said she can have....as long as she runs it with one of us, too.  So we're deciding who will run it with her.  But don't worry, everyone else is going to pop in for guest posts sometimes too.  She was inspired by Jane Austen and Unicorns, she is like completely obsessed with that blog. heehee

Is it raining?

9/22/2014 10:38 AM  #169

Madison saw it when it first came out in 2009. She hardly remembers anything from it besides it was just really....ugh. 

LOL! Woah, woah, wait, the blog by Tess and Maggie? The blog that Belle from BELLE'S BULLETINS started out on? That's the blog that started it all! *faints* Belle's bUlletins is my faveorite blog ever. Too bad Belle stopped posting on it... *cries*
Nope, I wish it was tho.

9/22/2014 10:40 AM  #170

yeah, I really don't think I would like that movie. :/
Yes, the one by Tess and Maggie. . Nicki adores that blog, and I have to say I love it too! . And yes, the one that Belle started out on. I personally love Belle's Bulletins, but Nicki found it way too mushy.....no taste, no taste. lol.  And I wish she hadn't stopped posting, either.
Do you like pineapples on pizza?

Board footera