The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2014 7:52 AM  #191

Re: Yes or No:)

Yes, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I want to go on Colossus again!

Is your dad afraid of roller coasters?

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/30/2014 2:49 PM  #192

weeeelll, IDK exactly...I think he's scared of heights And gets sick.

Did your dad just surprise you with blue shoes for your costume for tomorrow? (My dad spray painted these white sandals I had and they look super cool now! Pun kinda-sorta intendedXD)

~Manta~

10/31/2014 5:33 PM  #193

No, lol That's really cool! Pun also kinda-sorta intendedXD

Are you wondering why your voice keeps dying in the middle of rehearsals? (I have a show next week, and right now, I can't sing my own solo:/)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

11/01/2014 2:06 PM  #194

( Lol;)XD I might wear those blue shoes to church or something too, 'cause I really like them;)XD)

No, 'cause I can't sing anyhow (I'll pray for you)
Are you wearing blue today?

~Manta~

11/01/2014 4:06 PM  #195

They sound really nice!

I'm sure you can sing. If you can most of 'Let It Go', you have a pretty good range anyhow.;) (Thank you very much!)

Well, I'm wearing blue JEANS, lol. I had some blue pants on earlier though, but I had to go out and they looked sloppy, so I changed.
Are you wearing a pink shirt?

11/01/2014 4:51 PM  #196

I CAN'T sing 'Let It Go' right...unless I pick out each note on the piano and try to match it, which would take agesXD Lol  (YW)

no
Is it windy, chilly, and drizzly outside?

~Manta~

11/03/2014 10:17 AM  #197

I meant, since you can reach the notes, you certainly have a good voice. ()

It's not drizzly, but it is windy and chilly.
Was there a thunder clap last night that was so big it shook the house and got reported in the newspaper?

11/05/2014 10:38 AM  #198

Oh, ok Thanks, but I still highly highly doubt that;) (The "on" on the last 'let the storm rage on' part is too high for me:/)

no
Are you annoyed today?

~Manta~

11/06/2014 4:28 AM  #199

;) (Well I can only just barely sing it, if I sing very carefullly and quietly, and people say I have a good range, so I think you do as well.)

A bit, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I've got a cold from somewhere, and I have a sore throat and an irritating cough that tickles me every time I breathe.:/
Are you tired?

11/07/2014 10:24 AM  #200

;) (Oh, ok I guess...thanks??? I mean, I am quite sure that you know a ton more about singing than me)

no
Are you (probably) going to a movie tonight?

~Manta~

Board footera