The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2014 10:34 AM  #31

Re: Yes or No:)

No
Are you wearing a white t-shirt with blue trim that says 'Feelin' Groovy' and has a picture of Snoopy and Woodstock on it?

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

2/26/2014 10:42 AM  #32

no, but I like your shirt!
Is it supposed to rain today?

~Manta~

2/26/2014 10:45 AM  #33

No, I don't think so?
Do you have a sister? 

-Tg
"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it...yet" -Anne of Green Gables 

2/26/2014 10:51 AM  #34

No
Do you have a brother?

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

2/26/2014 10:53 AM  #35

Yes (4 of them!) 
Do you have goats! 

-Tg
"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it...yet" -Anne of Green Gables 

2/26/2014 11:00 AM  #36

No
Do you have fish?

2/26/2014 4:04 PM  #37

no
Are you going barefoot at the moment?

~Manta~

2/26/2014 4:05 PM  #38

No, not exactly. I'm wearing socks.
Have you been making a slideshow?

2/26/2014 4:10 PM  #39

no
Do you have to get off soon?

~Manta~

2/26/2014 4:20 PM  #40

Yes
Do you like milk?

Board footera