The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2014 10:31 AM  #1

Talk-About-Anything March 2014 Chat Thread

Talk about whatever you want here.

~Manta~

3/02/2014 4:08 PM  #2

Re: Talk-About-Anything March 2014 Chat Thread

I'm going to stay in a town near London for a couple days tomorrow! I used to live there, and my dad's car needs a service, and he says the only mechanic he trusts (or something like that) is there.XD I have to stay in the same hotel room as an annoying brother and a snoring dad, but it's going to be a fun trip anyway, I think. I found out that a 1973 Doctor Who episode I really like was filmed there, too (even on roads I've gone down a thousand time before I even heard of the show), so I'm going to try and go to the locations that were used and take some pictures. I'm taking Sarah with, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and she was named after the actress I really like Doctor Who for, and I'm going to photograph her there. And if I can get my dad to come with, I'll get a picture of myself there too (although I wouldn't be allowed to post it;)). Otherwise, I'll just live with pictures of Sarah. I'm really excited, but I'm annoyed that I just got a bad haircut when I didn't even need  a haircut just yet, especially if I get a picture of myself.

And NOW the trip has been changed to 2 weeks' time.-_- The car mechanic said he was overloaded with work, so we cancled the hotel and we have to squeeze the visit in someplace else. Today is the last Monday I don't have to go to a drama rehearsal on until late April, and since I have Thrusdays too, now we'll have to go on a Tuesday morning, and leave Wednesday afternoon, instead of having the whole of Tuesday to look at the Museum and Doctor Who loactions and stuff.-_- ... Well, at least I won't have the crazy hair then.

Last edited by DodgersGirl (3/03/2014 5:45 AM)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

3/05/2014 7:34 PM  #3

my doll izzy has been hogging my computer ( shes in love with the show the brady bunch and shes watching webisodes) so i havent been on lately lol so imform me of whats been going on!

the great and awesome sydney!!!
my dolls stole my password so their posting on here too. they are: josefina, julie. rebecca, mckenna. caroline. holland, saige, and isabelle.

3/07/2014 4:33 PM  #4

I am going on Vacvation in 2 months and my BFF might be allowed to come with my fam!!! I am SO excited, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and she lives really far away, but it might work for her to join us on vacation!!!!!!!!! :D yeah yeah yeah!!!!  We are going to the beach! woo hoooo!!

-Tg
"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it...yet" -Anne of Green Gables 

3/14/2014 9:36 AM  #5

9 days till Busch Gardens, hopefully! 

~Manta~

3/14/2014 9:38 AM  #6

Cool!! Are you going to do a TR? I really love your TRs! (BTW, should I write a TR for my crazy trip earlier this week?)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

3/14/2014 9:54 AM  #7

IKR?! It seems like the more days that pass, time is getting slower...and slower...and s l o w e r ....
Yep, of course!  I still can't decide what to do first. (my original choice was Apollo's Chariot [and don't call it AC please-it's a ride, not the air conditioner;)], but it's not the first ride you come to and we'd end up backtracking. Plus my sis won't ride it and I want to get her on SOMETHING before she changes her mind.;)     And thanks!
(Yes!)

~Manta~

3/14/2014 10:05 AM  #8

Lol, I know what that's like!
Yay! Oh. ([Lol! That sounds REALLY funny!XDXD] That makes sense.;) YW!
(Okay! I will. It was such a weird trip I think it deserves one.XD)

3/14/2014 10:15 AM  #9

DodgersGirl wrote:

It's driving me insane!!
([I guess so, but I don't like it.XDXD I also don't like Alpengeist being called 'Alpie'.]  Soo...maybe Griffon or Loch Ness Monster would be better first choices.;))  
(Yay! I can't wait to read it!XD)

~Manta~

3/14/2014 10:18 AM  #10

Manta wrote:

DodgersGirl wrote:

It's driving me insane!!
([I guess so, but I don't like it.XDXD I also don't like Alpengeist being called 'Alpie'.]  Soo...maybe Griffon or Loch Ness Monster would be better first choices.;))  
(Yay! I can't wait to read it!XD)

It's annoying. But probably when the days are gone you'll be thinking it went by fast. That's what always happens to me.
([It IS annoying when you think 'air conditioner'.XDXD Lol, now that one is definitely silly!] I think Griffon looks cool.;))
(Thanks!)

Board footera