The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2014 10:21 AM  #11

Re: Talk-About-Anything March 2014 Chat Thread

Hey, Marcia, I'll go on Alpengeist if you want. . Although I'll probably look like this on it:  (shocked)

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

3/14/2014 10:22 AM  #12

Lol, it's like that 'last week of December before Christmas' feeling to me.  Then the 23rd wil go by in about two seconds, just like Christmas Day.XD
[IKR?! But 'AC' is what I call the air conditioner, so I'm like 'APOLLO'S CHARIOT IS A RIDE, NOT THE AIR CONDITIONER!!'XDXD   Agreed! 'Alpie' sounds so...so...I don't know, just dumb!]   Well, maybe I'll just do Griffon first then. And MAYBE my sister will ride too-it does have the 'over the shoulder thingies', as she calls them.
YW!

~Manta~

3/14/2014 10:23 AM  #13

Jan wrote:

Hey, Marcia, I'll go on Alpengeist if you want. . Although I'll probably look like this on it: (shocked)

AWESOME AWESOME!!

p.s. Nikki, you saw her post that!! I'm holding her to going on Alpengeist now!;)

~Manta~

3/14/2014 10:24 AM  #14

LOL  (grin)

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

3/14/2014 10:36 AM  #15

I want to riiiiiddddeeee! SO jellous right now! JK!!

-Tg
"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it...yet" -Anne of Green Gables 

3/14/2014 10:39 AM  #16

Tg wrote:

I want to riiiiiddddeeee! SO jellous right now! JK!!

Lol!!XD  Well, YOU saw my sis say it too!;) Tell her to try Griffon and Apollo's Chariot too!;)

~Manta~

3/14/2014 10:43 AM  #17

Yes, I am a witness!  SHE HAS TO RIDE NOW!!! Bahahaha!  And, Jan, you HAVE to ride the Griffon! Do it for me, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I would be riding it if I were going!!!

-Tg
"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it...yet" -Anne of Green Gables 

3/14/2014 10:43 AM  #18

Manta wrote:

Lol, it's like that 'last week of December before Christmas' feeling to me.  Then the 23rd wil go by in about two seconds, just like Christmas Day.XD
[IKR?! But 'AC' is what I call the air conditioner, so I'm like 'APOLLO'S CHARIOT IS A RIDE, NOT THE AIR CONDITIONER!!'XDXD   Agreed! 'Alpie' sounds so...so...I don't know, just dumb!]   Well, maybe I'll just do Griffon first then. And MAYBE my sister will ride too-it does have the 'over the shoulder thingies', as she calls them.
YW!

Yup, lol.XD
[Lol!!XDXD It sounds like a little boy's nickname or something to me.XD Maybe that's becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it's close to 'Alfie'. Okay! Lol, my brother calls them 'those things that go over your shoulder' or soemthing like that. (I DID call them something like that when i explained some rides to him, but that was becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and he wouldn't know what 'over-the-shoulder restraints' were.)

Last edited by DodgersGirl (3/14/2014 10:48 AM)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

3/14/2014 10:48 AM  #19

DodgersGirl wrote:

Manta wrote:

YW!

Yup, lol.XD
[Lol!!XDXD It sounds like a little boy's nickname or something to me.XD Maybe that's becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it's close to 'Alfie'. Okay! Lol, my brother calls them 'those things that go over your shoulder' or soemthing like that. (I DID call them something like that when i explained some rides to him, but that was becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and he wouldn't know what 'over-the-shoulder restraints' were.)

XDXD  Hey, yeah it does!! I'm just about falling over laughing right now, that sounds so funny.  Eh, it doesn't really matter what you call them; I just get annoyed when my sister calls them 'over the shoulder thingies' just to be annoying.;)  

~Manta~

3/14/2014 10:50 AM  #20

Tg wrote:

Yes, I am a witness!  SHE HAS TO RIDE NOW!!! Bahahaha!  And, Jan, you HAVE to ride the Griffon! Do it for me, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I would be riding it if I were going!!!

Heehee!!    She should!  Besides, what she doesn't like is drops, and Griffon only drops twice...

~Manta~

Board footera