The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2014 2:10 PM  #1

Annoying doll siblings!

Ugh, Kirsten here. So Samantha and Felicity both tried out for Shooting stars Cheer team, and only Sammy made it. Now Felicity isn't talking to Sammy,  and it is making Sammy feel bad becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and Felicity was cheer capt. last yr. now Sammy is on the team this yr.! 
Ugh, I wish they would just get along like they did before today! today stinks! I am having them both venting to me about there problems witht the other sister. I love them but they need to work this out. It is making our "mom" sad too! (

~Kirsten~

We are Tg's 3 dolls Kirsten (age 9) Felicity (age 10) and Samantha (age 8). We all love having fun, and hanging out with our friends!we can't wait to meet other dolls!!! to know more about us check out our website: AnAmericanGirlLife.Wordpress.com 

3/16/2014 2:21 PM  #2

Re: Annoying doll siblings!

That sounds awful! I hope they get over it soon. I don't have any siblings, but my friends and I have some silly arguments sometimes. Usually everything gets worked out pretty soon thought.;)

Hello! I'm Sarah, and I'm sixteen. I've lived in England all my life, and I want to be an actress.

3/16/2014 3:26 PM  #3

Yeah, they usually don't fight so long. They found out around 12 pm today, and haven't spoken since.(it's been like 4 hours!!)  Felicity says that she is really proud of Sammy, but I can tell she is kind of jelous!

We are Tg's 3 dolls Kirsten (age 9) Felicity (age 10) and Samantha (age 8). We all love having fun, and hanging out with our friends!we can't wait to meet other dolls!!! to know more about us check out our website: AnAmericanGirlLife.Wordpress.com 

3/19/2014 3:55 AM  #4

Are they friends again now?

Hello! I'm Cindy, and I'm 9 years old.

I really do have a pet tiger!

Board footera