The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/26/2014 6:40 PM  #1

Planned Custom Doll

I plan on having a custom doll. So when I googled "American Girl" up came a good role model. Apparently, the picture is my friends and I'm allowed to use it. So if I can find that button I will upload.

http://i57.tinypic.com/29xyvb5.jpg

My attempt that most likely went wrong.NOT!

Last edited by jessica (3/26/2014 7:14 PM)

I'm a banana peeps! Rebecca,Saige,+the minis is my dolls account.I'm 10. I got Rebecca for Christmas and mini MG for my birthday.I am S.W.A.G. as well as my doll Saige.(Super White And Ginger)

3/26/2014 7:11 PM  #2

Re: Planned Custom Doll

Profile:Her name is Alexis Nicole Gomez. She's 10 years old and loves the winter snow in New York. She's got 2 siblings otherwise known as the twins Kenzie and Chelsea age 12 and a warm,loving family. Alexis basically has a normal life until she is sent to live with her out-of-the-ordinary grandparents when Alexis' parents are commissioned for the military. Unfortunately, Alexis is the only one out of her siblings currently residing with her maternal (moms side) grandparents. Chelsea has been accepted into an art boarding school and Kenzie lives with her paternal grandparents. The girls must live like this until 5 years after their parents have completed training. Alexis' maternal grandparents live in Tennessee and own a farm. Daily chores are a way to help out in the barn and Alexis must do them everyday. She is constantly missing her New York home,parents,and siblings. Alexis finds a solution to communicate with Mom,Dad,Chelsea,and Kenzie...Skype! 5 years later, all of the Gomez family has been reunited and they have a big family reunion. Now that she is 15 and the twins,now 17, her mom is adopting a boy from Cuba. She must learn to handle boys so this will be a challenge for Alexis to deal with that you can read about in:Alexis,Changes for Alexis,and Oh brother,Alexis. Coming to a message board near you!

Last edited by jessica (3/26/2014 7:13 PM)

I'm a banana peeps! Rebecca,Saige,+the minis is my dolls account.I'm 10. I got Rebecca for Christmas and mini MG for my birthday.I am S.W.A.G. as well as my doll Saige.(Super White And Ginger)

Board footera