The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2014 3:32 PM  #11

Re: My first Vocal Competition!

Yeah, sometimes mints help, but they can coat your throat and make it hard to sing.
That's good! 

-Tg
"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it...yet" -Anne of Green Gables 

4/07/2014 3:15 AM  #12

That's interesting. I'm feeling a lot better today though, so maybe I won't need them!
How's your song going?

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

4/08/2014 7:34 PM  #13

That's good!
It's coming along really well, I have a final rehersal tomorrow with my accompanist. Then Saturday is my competition! It's so close!

-Tg

4/10/2014 9:06 AM  #14

Cool! I hope you do well!
My show's this evening and I'm nervous becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and my mom's making my dad nfilm me, and I hate being filmed by my parents. Last night's rehearsal went really well though. Lol, I guess I'm excited and nervous at the same time.XD

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

4/10/2014 8:16 PM  #15

Let me know how it went!!

-Tg

4/10/2014 9:49 PM  #16

Using Maggie's account to post but this is Katarina (the girl) and i wish you luck! I'm singing at a state competition!

DOLLS ON TOP! DOLLS ON TOP!

~SWAGG MASTER

4/11/2014 3:19 PM  #17

Thanks! Wow! I am hoping to do bigger competitions soon, mine is local! Good luck at yours too!!

-Tg

4/12/2014 8:18 AM  #18

Good luck today, Tg! (Or 'break a leg' if you'd like. I tend to say 'good luck' but people keep telling me to break a leg, and IDK which you'd prefer.;)) I'm sure you'll do great!
My show went really well, and I wished i had more than just one night to sing. Tonight's the last night of the show, but I really wish it could go on longer!

4/12/2014 5:01 PM  #19

Thanks! I didn't place I wasn't even a runner up! :'( Even though when I finished the judges were like "thank you! That's was really nice!" Ugh..I guess I can do it next year! And atleast my teacher is proud of me!
aw! Maybe next time you will get to perform more!

-Tg

4/13/2014 7:41 AM  #20

YW! Oh, that's sad. Well I'll pray for you then too!
Yeah, maybe. Right now I'm kinda sad becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and my director might be leaving and I'm annoyed becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and someone took one of my bags that had a message from him in it.-_- It was found, but IDK if the message is still in it. My dad's picking it up on Tuesday.

Board footera