The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2014 4:46 PM  #1

Only ten year old dolls here!

I'm Jasmine and I'm ten, WHO ELSE IS TEN.

IF YOU'RE NOT TEN, SCRAM UNTIL YOU'RE TEN OR SCRAM FOREVER IF YOU'RE OLDER. NO BABIES OR SNOBBY OLDER PEOPLE HERE XD

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

4/20/2014 5:04 PM  #2

Re: Only ten year old dolls here!

Jasmine, you can make a ten-year -old thread (unless Marcia says no), but please don't be rude on it.;)

Last edited by DodgersGirl (4/20/2014 5:06 PM)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

4/21/2014 8:31 PM  #3

I'm not being rude. I'm being real. Informative. People have to listen. And Marica-Manta never said no, so that techncially mena syes. After all, everyone else has a thirteen and up thread that they won't let me on. And I thought girls weren't allowed to post here, only dolls...

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

4/23/2014 5:54 AM  #4

JazzyGurl123 wrote:

I'm not being rude. I'm being real. Informative. People have to listen. And Marica-Manta never said no, so that techncially mena syes. After all, everyone else has a thirteen and up thread that they won't let me on. And I thought girls weren't allowed to post here, only dolls...

DodgersGirl is trying to keep order here. MODERATORS can post here to take care of moderating things and you know it.  You belong on the "8-13" thread anyways, Jasmine. And just becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I never said "no" does not mean an automatic "yes". Cool it.  What you said was rude.  So no 10-year-olds only thread. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER ONE.

Thread locked.

~Manta~

Board footera