The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2014 1:37 PM  #141

Re: Truth or Dare

becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and it WAS supposed to be funny!!! You went and took it seriously, and it says right in the "fine print" that it might not be the same and that I'll change it in a week. Good grief.

Truth or dare?

~Manta~

9/15/2014 2:34 PM  #142

DARE

My soon-to-be name is Demetria. I'm getting adopted very, very soon.
 Like Madison's getting 250$ very shortly kind of soon!
As soon as everything's settled in Florida, I'll be ordered! YES!!!!

4/08/2016 9:41 PM  #143

I dare you to put "I'M A LEMON IN A POT OF PEPPER!!!!" In your signature for a week. xD

[img]webkit-fake-url://7dc06429-762f-47bf-bc79-8b959a0c7a99/imagegif[/img]
You can find happiness right where you are... and at the ocean.

4/09/2016 8:10 AM  #144

My soon-to be mom just remembered that girls can only dare other girls, so I'm daring SuperspyChloe to do the same thing that Daisymermaid dared her to do: put in your signature "IM A LEMON IN A POT OF PEPPER" for a week. 😛

I'm but you can just call me .
I like basketball and playing my guitar.

10/01/2016 3:22 PM  #145

Truth or dare?

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/06/2016 9:32 AM  #146

Truth!

~Manta~

10/06/2016 9:42 AM  #147

How many cats do you have?

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/06/2016 9:49 AM  #148

My family has 5. Pickle, Max, Hemingway, Hitchens, and a new black kitten named Phil. (Funny story...we all thought Phil was a girl cat until my dad took him to the vet to get fixed...)

Truth or dare?

~Manta~

10/06/2016 9:52 AM  #149

Lol, that's funny

Dare!

10/06/2016 9:56 AM  #150

(It was pretty funny. And silly...)

Hmm...put a picture of your choice in your signature.

~Manta~

Board footera