The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2014 7:04 PM  #1

ISU Summer Party Meetup

Hey girls!  I'm having kind of a kick-off to summer party/meetup on ISU.  It will be on June 6 at 4:00 PM Central, 5:00 PM EST.  Time/dates are subject to change.  We will meet-up at the dock at Starfire Boathouse next to the Starfire Regatta game.  Be sure to wear your swimsuits/summer wear!  We will be playing games, going shopping and having contests/etc.  The meet-up will last till 4:45 PM Central, 5:45 PM EST!  Hope you can come!  If you'd like to talk during the meet-up, I will be on AGH (http://aghomeschool.boardhost.com), on my blog and email.  Please reply with your username if your coming! (I'd like to know who everyone is) I'm Mallory100, btw.  Be sure to tell your friends, I want to have as many people as possible attend!  You can contact me for the latest updates (where we are, what games we're playing, etc)  You can find more info on my blog, by clicking here

5/22/2014 11:02 AM  #2

Re: ISU Summer Party Meetup

I'd like to come!. I THINK my username is Patsy10....I haven't used it in a while, lol

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

5/22/2014 11:03 AM  #3

Jan here: I forgot I was in Saige's account....Iam so sorry!!!!

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

5/22/2014 12:06 PM  #4

No problem!  Can anyone else come?

<3 acting, <3 singing, <3 volleyball, <3 cheer

5/22/2014 5:56 PM  #5

I'm coming!!  Account Cindy569

~Manta~

Board footera