The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2014 7:25 AM  #11

Re: What do you like to wear? (AKA "share your favorite outfits thread";))

Cool!! Sounds like a cool outfit, Nikki!

I am wearing my outfit I wore to Kings Dominion yesterday 'cause I JUST woke up and I kinda slept in it, lol.  Blue Intimidator 305 t-shirt and navy blue shorts.XD

~Manta~

7/01/2014 10:49 AM  #12

Lol! I slept in my clothes once. XD

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

7/24/2014 5:03 PM  #13

Today I am wearing black pants with pink accents, and a Christmas shirt (yeah, Christmas!! Yes, I'm out of season! . Maybe 'Frozen' put me in the mood? or, no, maybe I just wanted to wear a Christmas shirt today!!! heehee ) with snowkitties (they are like little snowmen, but they're cats ).

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

7/24/2014 5:07 PM  #14

I-305 t-shirt and cargo shorts with nice big pockets.XD
(and an Elsa braid that doesn't look like hers)

~Manta~

7/24/2014 5:32 PM  #15

(snowflake, sis . It's close though! )

7/25/2014 11:20 AM  #16

Today I am wearing a brown skirt, and a pink-ish shirt with little gem thingies around the neckline. . And it has puffed sleeves.

7/25/2014 11:29 AM  #17

Jan wrote:

(snowflake, sis . It's close though! )

LolXD  It really doesn't though....Elsa's hair is longer, she has those wispy bangs, and my hair' brown.;)

~Manta~

8/25/2014 3:59 PM  #18

I found a YouTube hairstyle to make the Elsa braid (it's rated hard though, sooo XD)  But it shows how to get the texture and everything.

8/25/2014 4:29 PM  #19

Hope wrote:

I found a YouTube hairstyle to make the Elsa braid (it's rated hard though, sooo XD)  But it shows how to get the texture and everything.

Cool! I'm pretty bad at doing my own hair (I mean, I can do one regular French braid down the back, simple pigtails, a single fishtail braid, stuff like that, but nothing crazy complicated.;)  I could probably do it on one of my dolls thoughXD)  LINKY TO THE VIDEO PLEASE?

~Manta~

8/26/2014 1:44 PM  #20

Manta wrote:

Hope wrote:

Cool! I'm pretty bad at doing my own hair (I mean, I can do one regular French braid down the back, simple pigtails, a single fishtail braid, stuff like that, but nothing crazy complicated.;)  I could probably do it on one of my dolls thoughXD)  LINKY TO THE VIDEO PLEASE?

I can't do anything more complicated then pigtail braids with my own hair (my arms ache if I try to do braids behind my head).

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

Board footera