The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2014 11:03 AM  #11

Re: SONG~Let It Go from "Frozen"

XD! My sister HATES it so much everytime I sing that she is like...."kill me now...."

[img]http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/About-Madi-©-Madi-Grace-Ministries.jpg[/img]
I'm Madi! I'm a professional blogger, YouTuber, 
minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and devil butt-kicker.
Check out my website, 
DelightfulWorldofDolls.com!

9/05/2014 11:04 AM  #12

LOL. Every time I sing it, my mom is like: "Let it go, really!" XD

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

9/05/2014 11:10 AM  #13

Jan wrote:

LOL. Every time I sing it, my mom is like: "Let it go, really!" XD

That's 'cause you sing it REALLY REALLY bad, like I doXDXD  'Let the storm rage   oooooonnnn....*voice cracks*'   Nice.;)  I think we massacre Let It Go.   My voice won't even hit that noteXD

~Manta~

9/09/2014 12:41 PM  #14

I wanna see if I can reach it (IDK if I can, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to hold it), but I'll have to wait until my family isn't in the house or something, or they'll scream. (My brother doesn't like me singing, and my dad would be annoyed at how loud I sing {I'd have to sing loudly to reach that note for sure}.)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

9/09/2014 12:46 PM  #15

I bet you can hit it  Lol, sounds like my mom and dad.XD  They are so sick of this song, let alone when it's sung very badly by my sis and I;)

~Manta~

9/09/2014 12:51 PM  #16

I'm not sure I can, actually.XD Yeah, probably all parents. (Except my mom - whatever I sing she just says 'Oh that was lovely!' unless I sound really terrible.XD)

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

9/09/2014 1:21 PM  #17

Oh okXD   Mine do NOT like this song at all anymore  They're like 'Not again!!'  (LolXD)

~Manta~

9/09/2014 1:30 PM  #18

XD Some of my friends who used to sing it are even tired of it now, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and everyone's been singing it so much.XD It's a cool song though.

9/09/2014 4:59 PM  #19

XD LolXD Well, I might be tired of it too a year from now (although I highly doubt it;)) We watched the movie for the first time later than everybody lol

~Manta~

9/10/2014 2:18 AM  #20

I don't think I'll be tired of it. I like it. (My dad probably will be though - I tried to get my brother to watch Frozen last night, and my dad came in on 'Love Is An Open Door', and said it was really cheap, and then my brother said he was bored and didn't want to watch until today.) Yeah, lol. (Actually there's a guy at my drama group who still hasn't seen it yet, I think.

Board footera