The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2014 12:41 PM  #11

Re: BeForever debate thread...

Feel free to go ahead share your opinion...I don't care what anyone else thinks; my opinion is mine and I  won't change it but IDC if you disagree

~Manta~

8/30/2014 12:44 PM  #12

I don't like BeForever either.  Like Manta said, its like a pink explosion....and Julie?  Sheesh!!  She looks like a typical hippie (like Nikki said ;) ), and all that tie dye and all that?  It looks like she lives in a disco club!!  I mean, I like tie dye, but really!  Samantha looks nothing like her original self, her bicycle is so historically inaccurate (and its pink -_-), her bicycling outfit looks like a MAG outfit, and what's with those weird boot things with one of her fancy dresses?
They got rid of Rebecca's menorah set... HOW COULD THEY GET RID OF HER MENORAH SET????!!!!!. Her sabbath set (now called tea time traditions), no longer has the metal samovar (replaced with a very unrealistic looking plastic pie-thing). And it's the same price it was before.  I don't really like Kit's new hairstyle, and they to rid of all the dolls' original outfit.  And one last thing:  what is with Rebecca on the cover of her first book, anyway??  She looks like she's trying to be 'sexy' or something like that at 9!!!!!  Yuck!  Good grief, Mattel massacred AG with the BeForever revamp. mSo you can probably tell by now I don't like it at all, and I am also not giving AG one speck more of my money!!!  If I want anything Pre-revamp, I'll get it on ebay.  I am fuming, here. -_-

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127273890@N04/
(It is completely dolls and Disney stuff. )

8/30/2014 12:50 PM  #13

Um, sis...please edit what you said about Rebecca's book. I DO kinda agree, but I'm not sure it's such a good idea to say that exactly that way. :/ Say the same idea without using the word;)

~Manta~

8/30/2014 12:52 PM  #14

I can't....you edit it. .

8/30/2014 12:53 PM  #15

Mmkay, tell me what you want me to change it to

~Manta~

8/30/2014 12:54 PM  #16

nothing, cause that is what I think.  It's true.

8/30/2014 1:09 PM  #17

Argh...ok, we'll leave it but if someone complains, I'm changing it

~Manta~

8/30/2014 1:14 PM  #18

Alrighty.

8/30/2014 1:48 PM  #19

Oh yeah...and Samantha had short story that SPECIFICALLY talked about her blue bicycle.  They made it pink!!

~Manta~

8/30/2014 2:03 PM  #20

OKAY HERE'S MY OPINION PLEASE IF YOU DISAGREE DON'T TELL ME!

1. It's not a pink explosion I counted the pink... it was 14 pink things. out of like, 50 items. Soo... yeah. 2. Look, there's a reason AG chose the stereotypes.... It's becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and... well, historical characters are like historical fashion dolls- they wear what was in style v=back then. not everyone wore it. but lots did.
3. Look, the AG people probably were girls once, and no, i don't think the AG stuff is immature and babyish. if wearing  stuff that's TOOO ,MATURE is waht's popular, I'll stay unpopular. and Jan, I disagree. It looks liek she's pretending to be a movie star. I also disagree with the word you used. Look, everything is soem big emotional problem these days. 

Now, My nondescript answer if anyone asks my opion: SOME PEOPLE LOVE BEFOREVER SOME DON'T. TO THIS I SAY WHATEB=VER KEEP YOUR OWN OPINIONS!

I'm a banana! AnonymousA here!
Meet the dolls and stuffed animals:  Molly! Rebecca! Sophia! Caroline! Mae Kitty! Violet Kitty! Teddy Bear! And Andy Pandy!
I NEED #33 RIGHT NOW OR I'LL SCREAM! lol

Board footera