The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2014 10:26 AM  #41

Re: The PM Thread

Your mailbox is full, Nikki

~Manta~

9/21/2014 3:14 PM  #42

PMed Marcia

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

9/21/2014 6:46 PM  #43

Replied to Nikki

~Manta~

9/22/2014 12:04 PM  #44

Replied to Marcia

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

9/25/2014 12:46 PM  #45

PMed Nikki

~Manta~

10/07/2014 1:05 PM  #46

Nikki, your mailbox is full;)

~Manta~

10/07/2014 2:10 PM  #47

Oops, sorry! (I'll clear it out now.)

10/10/2014 12:49 PM  #48

PMed you Nikki

~Manta~

10/27/2014 7:30 AM  #49

Your mailbox is full (I didn't answer the last line of your message by mistake, BTW. To answer your question now, Stealth WAS open, and I was going to ride it, but when we got to the queue, it had just been closed. it opened again half an hour later, but it had lines over 2 hours long!0.0)

11/02/2014 1:28 PM  #50

Your mailbox is full again, Marcia. (BTW, I think you should look and see what's happening on G4J.)

Board footera