The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2014 3:05 PM  #21

Re: Do you wanna build a snowman? :)

Hello, Celina!! . Are you new too?

Hello, I am Princess Anna. . I'm 16 years old.  I love chocolate, meeting new friends, and playing in the snow.  

9/12/2014 3:08 PM  #22

~Elsa~ wrote:

Princess Anna wrote:

(Jan: Sorry, sis! . I didn't mean to. It's like Anna is actually supposed to be Anna from the movie, and plush Elsa likewise. Since you've had Toddler Elsa going like "Look, it's movie me". . Besides, toddler Elsa is younger than Anna, and she's supposed to be her older sister. And Anna isn't responding to Little Elsa anymore, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and now I just think she's being difficult, LOL. )
Sorry, Little Elsa!

(me: It's fine; I'm just kinda like 'WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!' Anyways...ok, sounds good.  Whatever.;))

Ok, Princess Anna is not my actual sister. Got it.

(Jan: Thanks, sis! )
:D

Hello, I am Princess Anna. . I'm 16 years old.  I love chocolate, meeting new friends, and playing in the snow.  

9/12/2014 3:10 PM  #23

Princess Anna wrote:

Hello, Celina!! . Are you new too?

Yes! :D
What the can turn into the  sometimes when quoted 

9/12/2014 3:11 PM  #24

Princess Anna wrote:

~Elsa~ wrote:

Princess Anna wrote:

(Jan: Sorry, sis! . I didn't mean to. It's like Anna is actually supposed to be Anna from the movie, and plush Elsa likewise. Since you've had Toddler Elsa going like "Look, it's movie me". . Besides, toddler Elsa is younger than Anna, and she's supposed to be her older sister. And Anna isn't responding to Little Elsa anymore, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and now I just think she's being difficult, LOL. )
Sorry, Little Elsa!

(me: It's fine; I'm just kinda like 'WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!' Anyways...ok, sounds good.  Whatever.;))

Ok, Princess Anna is not my actual sister. Got it.

(Jan: Thanks, sis! )
:D

(me: yw!)
:D Where is my real sister then???

The cold never bothered me anyway

9/12/2014 3:12 PM  #25

Welcome, then, even though I'm new too. XD

(Jan: the quote thing does that to me too.  I think its a glitch.  Like how with the old smileys the sticking out tongue ones would turn into crying ones)

9/12/2014 3:13 PM  #26

Hello Anna! I'm Elyssa, and I'm 15.

Hiya! I'm Elyssa. Well actually, I'm Elyssa Natalie Patricia Cartwright, but if you don't like "Elyssa", I'd prefer "Peppermint Pattie".

9/12/2014 3:13 PM  #27

XD ;)
(Me: yeah :/)

9/12/2014 3:14 PM  #28

Little Elsa - Jan might know.
My sister wrote me the other day.  She's being delayed in Corona, and she has a few more kingdoms to visit.  She said she should be be here by January, though. I miss her!!!!

9/12/2014 3:15 PM  #29

Celina - XD (Jan: yeah, it's pretty annoying :/ )

Peppermint Pattie- Hello, Elyssa! We're pretty near the same age!!

9/12/2014 3:18 PM  #30

Princess Anna wrote:

Little Elsa - Jan might know.
My sister wrote me the other day. She's being delayed in Corona, and she has a few more kingdoms to visit. She said she should be be here by January, though. I miss her!!!!

JAN WHERE IS SHE?

January?! Why so long???:/

The cold never bothered me anyway

Board footera