The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2014 9:33 AM  #1

My Life

Since dolls can't write sotires in the Games'N'Stories forum, what better way to tell about my life then in doll chat?

*All of this is completely true! No fiction here!*
(me, Madison: Not really ;))

I woke up this morning to the sound of the bell ringing. I rolled over and groaned with everyone else. Morning all ready? But I was having good dreams...

"OFF YOUR BUTT AND ON YOUR FEET, TIME TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT!" was heard over the loudspeaker in the girl's dorm #1. I pulled two pillows to my ears. I heard some good girls get up and pull drawers out looking for wahetver clothes they'd wear today. I jumped up. If I didn't hurry and show up downstairs for breakfast strictly at 7:00am, I'd be sent to the spanking closet and that was dfinetely something you didn't like!

I opened a drawer and found the Every Day Play Jumper. I through that on and hurried to fit my feet in the boots.

I scrambled down the stairs with other orphan girls, pulling my messy, short blonde curls behind my ears, trying to look respectable. Rubbing the grogginess out of my eyes I could see other girls spilling out of their dorm rooms. 

All together in the My American Girl Doll Orphanage, (or MAGDO) there were sixty-one orphans ready for adoption. There are ten rooms with roughly about six dolls in each one. Everytime a number got adopted, one sent from the AG factory would arrive here ready to be adopted by the next person. 

We all stood up by our chairs in the long dining room table as the head matron/mistress clapped her hands. "I see the majorit of you are here on time, which is acceptable. Where is #33?" I looked around when she said that. #33 dormed with me. Where was she?

We heard running footsteps down the metal stairs. "Here I am!" came a flustered, stressed voice.

She ran to an empty chair and stood by it, looking at the matron. 

"#33, give me a good excuse to your tardiness, if you please?" The matron demanded.

"I couldn't find my glasses," #33 said immediately, pushing them up her nose. "My main pair was broken and it took me a while to find ones that would work." She fidgeted uncomfortably under her unwavering stare. 

"All right, your tardiness is excused THIS time. Please be more aware of where you place your glasses next time! Precious time is a-ticking. #56, would you please lead us in prayer?" Matron looked at me. 

I smiled. When you were chosen to lead prayer, the matron was usually very happy with you. I cleared my throat as we held hands together. 

"Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day, this food, this orphanage, your many blessings, help this food to nourish our bodies and um.....Amen."

I wasn't real "religious" as some people would call it. We did has Bible study every so often, but I wasn't what you call a real devout Christian. Sure, I knew Jesus and I talked to God but as for as church went, we didn't go to one. So I didn't really, well, you know, I just, wasn't, well, whatever.

We sat down in our seats and looked at matron. She took the first bite - and then we knew thats when we were politely allowed to eat.

Some back soon for the next chapter of my life as an orphan living in the MAGDO, The My American Girl Doll Orphanage! 

My soon-to-be name is Demetria. I'm getting adopted very, very soon.
 Like Madison's getting 250$ very shortly kind of soon!
As soon as everything's settled in Florida, I'll be ordered! YES!!!!

9/14/2014 9:35 AM  #2

Re: My Life

9/14/2014 5:14 PM  #3

Anyone like the story of my life? ^That happened just this morning. Wait till you hear what happened thsi afternoon, as soon as you comment!

9/14/2014 7:29 PM  #4

Please write more!<3

The cold never bothered me anyway

9/14/2014 7:33 PM  #5

I'm glad you like it, I'll write some more now!

9/14/2014 7:35 PM  #6

Yay!! (me: I have to go now, so Elsa and I will read it tomorrow;))

The cold never bothered me anyway

9/14/2014 7:36 PM  #7

(ok;))

9/14/2014 8:03 PM  #8

OrphanageGirl wrote:

Since dolls can't write sotires in the Games'N'Stories forum, what better way to tell about my life then in doll chat?

*All of this is completely true! No fiction here!*
(me, Madison: Not really ;))

I woke up this morning to the sound of the bell ringing. I rolled over and groaned with everyone else. Morning all ready? But I was having good dreams...

"OFF YOUR BUTT AND ON YOUR FEET, TIME TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT!" was heard over the loudspeaker in the girl's dorm #1. I pulled two pillows to my ears. I heard some good girls get up and pull drawers out looking for wahetver clothes they'd wear today. I jumped up. If I didn't hurry and show up downstairs for breakfast strictly at 7:00am, I'd be sent to the spanking closet and that was dfinetely something you didn't like!

I opened a drawer and found the Every Day Play Jumper. I through that on and hurried to fit my feet in the boots.

I scrambled down the stairs with other orphan girls, pulling my messy, short blonde curls behind my ears, trying to look respectable. Rubbing the grogginess out of my eyes I could see other girls spilling out of their dorm rooms. 

All together in the My American Girl Doll Orphanage, (or MAGDO) there were sixty-one orphans ready for adoption. There are ten rooms with roughly about six dolls in each one. Everytime a number got adopted, one sent from the AG factory would arrive here ready to be adopted by the next person. 

We all stood up by our chairs in the long dining room table as the head matron/mistress clapped her hands. "I see the majorit of you are here on time, which is acceptable. Where is #33?" I looked around when she said that. #33 dormed with me. Where was she?

We heard running footsteps down the metal stairs. "Here I am!" came a flustered, stressed voice.

She ran to an empty chair and stood by it, looking at the matron. 

"#33, give me a good excuse to your tardiness, if you please?" The matron demanded.

"I couldn't find my glasses," #33 said immediately, pushing them up her nose. "My main pair was broken and it took me a while to find ones that would work." She fidgeted uncomfortably under her unwavering stare. 

"All right, your tardiness is excused THIS time. Please be more aware of where you place your glasses next time! Precious time is a-ticking. #56, would you please lead us in prayer?" Matron looked at me. 

I smiled. When you were chosen to lead prayer, the matron was usually very happy with you. I cleared my throat as we held hands together. 

"Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day, this food, this orphanage, your many blessings, help this food to nourish our bodies and um.....Amen."

I wasn't real "religious" as some people would call it. We did has Bible study every so often, but I wasn't what you call a real devout Christian. Sure, I knew Jesus and I talked to God but as for as church went, we didn't go to one. So I didn't really, well, you know, I just, wasn't, well, whatever.

We sat down in our seats and looked at matron. She took the first bite - and then we knew thats when we were politely allowed to eat.

Some back soon for the next chapter of my life as an orphan living in the MAGDO, The My American Girl Doll Orphanage! 

CHAPTER 2:
After breakfast we headed to the school room to work our cyber school. I sat down at a computer and logged in to my account on the MAGDO Cyber School Program.

We were seated so no one could look at the computer we worked on - there were little walls on the sides of our desk.

I worked a few assignments then got stuck on some boring math question. I sighed, exitted out the assignment, and went to my home page, where I had my inbox (to recieve and send messages from the cyber school online teacher and other students) and journal. A new message suddenly popped up in my inbox, titled, "Juicy Bit of Gossip!"

Turns out, #44 sent me that. I looked around the big room full of computers. I could see #44 looking at me. "Open it," she mouthed. I looked around. No one could see past the walls at the sides of my desk so I clicked, "read message".

To: #56 Student
Subject: Juicy Bit of Gossip!

snowflake, snowflake, tricked you! Got you to click on this message. I just wanted to say you are SUCH a je-rk and TOTAL lo-ser. I can't believe how idio-tic you were. You know what I'm talking about. The worms in my lunch yesterday! I snowflake-TE YOU!!!  

~Your secret HATER~

[size=125]I turned around and gawked at her. She just flipped her dark brown hair and turned around back to her computer. I stared at the message in disbelief. How could she say that? I never put any worms in her lunch yesterday! Why would I? How could I?

I messaged her back, saying:
[/size]

To:#44 Student
Subject: RE: Juicy Bit of Gossip!
Message: Honestly?  I never put any worms in your lunch! I never knew you got worms in your lunch! You've got me mixed up with someone else. Leave me alone, I never did that! 

~#56~

[size=125]I then reported her to the online teacher. That'll get her. She'd probably get like extra schoolwork or something. snowflake! snowflake![/size]

Come back soon for another chapter of my life!

Last edited by Manta (9/15/2014 8:00 AM)

9/14/2014 8:04 PM  #9

Manta, can you please fix that? it has all those weird "size=" things. Please make it so it's all normal, not all thsoe weird size things.  

9/15/2014 7:58 AM  #10

OrphanageGirl wrote:

Manta, can you please fix that? it has all those weird "size=" things. Please make it so it's all normal, not all thsoe weird size things.  

"I-I-I-I-I CAN'T!!!";)   Ok, enough with really bad movie references.   I can't fix it becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and my computer does the same thing. I'll try, though, just a sec...

EDIT TO ADD: I just tried...I got rid of some of the size thingies, but the others stayed even when I thought I got rid of them. Sorry!

Last edited by Manta (9/15/2014 8:01 AM)

~Manta~

Board footera