The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/15/2014 8:42 AM  #11

Re: My Life

Manta wrote:

OrphanageGirl wrote:

Manta, can you please fix that? it has all those weird "size=" things. Please make it so it's all normal, not all thsoe weird size things.  

"I-I-I-I-I CAN'T!!!";)   Ok, enough with really bad movie references.   I can't fix it becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and my computer does the same thing. I'll try, though, just a sec...

EDIT TO ADD: I just tried...I got rid of some of the size thingies, but the others stayed even when I thought I got rid of them. Sorry!

Oh, ok, no problem. Just know everyone - the tiny eltters are supposed to be the messages sent backand forth - the big letters are just, well, you know normal type.

My soon-to-be name is Demetria. I'm getting adopted very, very soon.
 Like Madison's getting 250$ very shortly kind of soon!
As soon as everything's settled in Florida, I'll be ordered! YES!!!!

9/15/2014 8:13 PM  #12

Could I Have another Chapter please  ??

9/16/2014 7:48 PM  #13

Très excitant!  Must have more!

<3 acting, <3 singing, <3 volleyball, <3 cheer

9/17/2014 8:40 AM  #14

Here is the fixed Chapter two:

CHAPTER 2:
After breakfast we headed to the school room to work our cyber school. I sat down at a computer and logged in to my account on the MAGDO Cyber School Program.

We were seated so no one could look at the computer we worked on - there were little walls on the sides of our desk.

I worked a few assignments then got stuck on some boring math question. I sighed, exitted out the assignment, and went to my home page, where I had my inbox (to recieve and send messages from the cyber school online teacher and other students) and journal. A new message suddenly popped up in my inbox, titled, "Juicy Bit of Gossip!"

Turns out, #44 sent me that. I looked around the big room full of computers. I could see #44 looking at me. "Open it," she mouthed. I looked around. No one could see past the walls at the sides of my desk so I clicked, "read message".

To: #56 Student
Subject: Juicy Bit of Gossip!

snowflake, snowflake, tricked you! Got you to click on this message. I just wanted to say you are SUCH a je-rk and TOTAL lo-ser. I can't believe how idio-tic you were. You know what I'm talking about. The worms in my lunch yesterday! I snowflake-TE YOU!!! 

~Your secret HATER~

I turned around and gawked at her. She just flipped her dark brown hair and turned around back to her computer. I stared at the message in disbelief. How could she say that? I never put any worms in her lunch yesterday! Why would I? How could I?

I messaged her back, saying:

To:#44 Student
Subject: RE: Juicy Bit of Gossip!

I never put any worms in your lunch! I never knew you got worms in your lunch! You've got me mixed up with someone else. Leave me alone, I never did that! 

~#56~

I then reported her to the online teacher. That'll get her. She'd probably get like extra schoolwork or something. snowflake! snowflake!

9/17/2014 8:56 AM  #15

OrphanageGirl wrote:

Here is the fixed Chapter two:

CHAPTER 2:
After breakfast we headed to the school room to work our cyber school. I sat down at a computer and logged in to my account on the MAGDO Cyber School Program.

We were seated so no one could look at the computer we worked on - there were little walls on the sides of our desk.

I worked a few assignments then got stuck on some boring math question. I sighed, exitted out the assignment, and went to my home page, where I had my inbox (to recieve and send messages from the cyber school online teacher and other students) and journal. A new message suddenly popped up in my inbox, titled, "Juicy Bit of Gossip!"

Turns out, #44 sent me that. I looked around the big room full of computers. I could see #44 looking at me. "Open it," she mouthed. I looked around. No one could see past the walls at the sides of my desk so I clicked, "read message".

To: #56 Student
Subject: Juicy Bit of Gossip!

snowflake, snowflake, tricked you! Got you to click on this message. I just wanted to say you are SUCH a je-rk and TOTAL lo-ser. I can't believe how idio-tic you were. You know what I'm talking about. The worms in my lunch yesterday! I snowflake-TE YOU!!! 

~Your secret HATER~

I turned around and gawked at her. She just flipped her dark brown hair and turned around back to her computer. I stared at the message in disbelief. How could she say that? I never put any worms in her lunch yesterday! Why would I? How could I?

I messaged her back, saying:

To:#44 Student
Subject: RE: Juicy Bit of Gossip!

I never put any worms in your lunch! I never knew you got worms in your lunch! You've got me mixed up with someone else. Leave me alone, I never did that! 

~#56~

I then reported her to the online teacher. That'll get her. She'd probably get like extra schoolwork or something. snowflake! snowflake!

Here is Chapter thrreeeeeeee!!:D

#44 scowled at me once she recieved her message. Then she typed me back something I don't know how to say. It was full of bad words that the orhpan keeper/whoeverisinchargeoftheorphans at the orphanage would practically kill you if you said them out loud. 

I typed her a message back.

To: #44 Student
Subject: STOP.
Message: Better pray to Jesus to say your diabolical soul becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and your behind's about to die! Wait till I tell the matron lady!

I turned around in my seat and smilrked at her. She got up from her seat and started stomping over to me. She was breaking the rules!

The look on her face told me I was about to get smacked.

Thankfully, the matron lady stopped her. "What is the meaning of this?!" She yelled. The whole classroom's attention was turned to her. 

"#56 said a lot of bad words!!! I was going over to tell her if she didn't stop, I was going to tell you!" #44 fibbed.

I shot up from my seat. "You oughtta be ashamed of yourself! That's a complete lie!" I yelled desperately. #44 Was going to get me in HUGE trouble if I didn't tell the matron the TRUTH.

"Alright you girls, come to my office immediately! You are both in huge trouble for disrupting the class!" the matron said and grabed our ears. She dragged us (by the ears, ow) to her office and sat us down in to wooden chairs in front of her desk.

She sat down in her desk. 

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" 

I raised my hand slowly.

"Yes?"

"#44 sent me a message (when I was TRYING to do my schoolwork!) and said I put worms in her lunch yesterday, which I did not. I didn't know anything about it at all. I told her that and she responded to me with a lot of curse words. Check her computer, you'll see the "sent" messages and see she sent the bad words to me." I told her truthfully.

The matron frowned. "#44? Is this true?"

#44 sunk in her seat, looking at the ground. 

"Miss Matron, I rest my case." I said, doing a facepalm. 

The matron logged in to her student schoolwork on her own master computer and checked the messages. Sure enough, there was an explosion of curse words.     

"#44, you are coming with ME young lady! Saying bad words like that will cost you dearly!" Matron yelled. She pulled #44 by her hair over towards the spanking closet.

#44 was kicking and screaming. "No! No! Pleased don't!!" She begged. She was pulling with all her might against the matron's unwavering grasp on her hair. It was really sad and painful to watch.

I never knew I had the courage to do this until that moment, but I spoke up. I was telling a lie, but, it would save a friend, even if she deserved it. 

"Miss Matron? I-I-I was the one that said the bad words. I just made it look like #44 sent it so I wouldn't get punished. I'm sorry."

9/17/2014 8:57 AM  #16

Oh, yeah, and the message she sent ends after "matron lady" I just forgot to make it a differnt font/size so you could tell the difference. I REALLY wish Manta would let us edit our posts.

12/01/2014 12:33 PM  #17

bump

12/03/2014 1:51 PM  #18

I need a new password...... MARCIA CAN YOU PM MOM A BEW LASSWKRD FOR ME ON AGH? B

Ok I like this story! Reminds me of my own... Hey Demetria! Remember me?! Isabelle #2990?! I helped you with your spelling homework!

12/03/2014 1:57 PM  #19

#33?!? Wait up y'all! My soon to be sis lives with you?!?? 😃 Will you figure out how to get her on here??

4/06/2016 8:22 PM  #20

Wow, Chloe-Zoey! I never knew that all this happened to you before you got adopted by Madison! Did you get sent to the spanking closet, or did the matron lady sniff out you taking the blame for her?

Board footera