The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2013 10:50 PM  #141

Re: 13+ Doll Chat!:)

josie: oh ok sorry my bff molly miss jan!

the great and awesome sydney!!!
my dolls stole my password so their posting on here too. they are: josefina, julie. rebecca, mckenna. caroline. holland, saige, and isabelle.

12/05/2013 10:52 PM  #142

Don't worry, tell her to behave and she won't get banned.;)

~Manta~

12/06/2013 10:41 AM  #143

Hello!

Hello there! I'm Kirsten! I live with Nikki (DodgersGirl), and I come from Sweden. I like making new friends!

12/06/2013 11:44 AM  #144

MissVictory wrote:

You didn't ban Jasmine.

yeahhhhhh........why didn't you ban me????

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

12/06/2013 11:51 AM  #145

Jasmine be careful. You're asking that and breaking the rule at the same time.

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

12/06/2013 11:52 AM  #146

oooooooops....you're right..

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

12/06/2013 11:57 AM  #147

Yeah, it was kinda funny.

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

12/06/2013 12:03 PM  #148

12/08/2013 5:50 PM  #149

Hello, everyone! . I'm new!

I'm a banana, I'm Dorothy.  (Jan's OG doll). My full name is Dorothy Ann Garland, and I'm 9.  I'm kinda shy, but I like making friends! . I don't have a bestie yet, so I'd love to be someone's bestie! . Bye!

12/08/2013 5:54 PM  #150

Jasmine: Mainly 'cause you were being annoying, but you were ALSO being funny.XD So the girls could get a good laugh out of it.;) Molly was just being annoying.  But she didn't get banned, so it's all fine now.

~Manta~

Board footera