The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2014 4:18 AM  #171

Re: 13+ Doll Chat!:)

We have a new doll at our house. Her name is Catherine. (She's meant to stay away until Nikki's birthday, but she has an eye condition, and we didn't want to leave her alone for so long, so she's allowed to stay with us until she has her operation for it.;)) She's blind, and she isn't used to it yet, so she can't have an account on here until she has the operation.

Hello! I'm Sarah, and I'm sixteen. I've lived in England all my life, and I want to be an actress.

5/14/2014 4:21 AM  #172

She is a very lovely person.

Hello. I am Anna Peters. I am 17 years, and I am Swedish. I am sorry if my English is not good.

5/16/2014 5:00 PM  #173

SarahElisabeth wrote:

We have a new doll at our house. Her name is Catherine. (She's meant to stay away until Nikki's birthday, but she has an eye condition, and we didn't want to leave her alone for so long, so she's allowed to stay with us until she has her operation for it.;)) She's blind, and she isn't used to it yet, so she can't have an account on here until she has the operation.

I can't wait to meet her!

I'm a banana! I'm 14 years old, and I'm a Life of Faith doll.

6/08/2014 5:44 AM  #174

Hello! It is my birthday today! I am 14 now! We are having a pioneer picnic party outside, and we're just waiting for lunchtime. (And Julie looks very pretty in a pioneer dress!;))

Hello there! I'm Kirsten! I live with Nikki (DodgersGirl), and I come from Sweden. I like making new friends!

9/01/2014 5:43 PM  #175

YO PEEPS

9/12/2014 2:06 PM  #176

Hello everyone! I love this new glitter-name thing, don't you??

9/12/2014 3:21 PM  #177

How do you get the glitter thing?

Hiya! I'm Elyssa. Well actually, I'm Elyssa Natalie Patricia Cartwright, but if you don't like "Elyssa", I'd prefer "Peppermint Pattie".

9/12/2014 3:24 PM  #178

9/12/2014 3:26 PM  #179

Thanks!

Hiya! I'm Elyssa. Well actually, I'm Elyssa Natalie Patricia Cartwright, but if you don't like "Elyssa", I'd prefer "Peppermint Pattie".

9/12/2014 3:35 PM  #180

Hello!  I didn't know this thread was here!

Hello, I am Princess Anna. . I'm 16 years old.  I love chocolate, meeting new friends, and playing in the snow.  

Board footera