The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2013 5:52 AM  #61

Re: 13+ Doll Chat!:)

Now that, I agree with.

I'm Nellie. I'm 14 and live with Nikki and all those other girls. I'm very shy.

10/17/2013 5:55 AM  #62

Me too. If you want to be rude, go where it's allowed.

Hello! I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam or Sammy if you like. I'm 14, and I'd love to be friends! I live in England with Nikki.

10/17/2013 6:14 AM  #63

It's allowed where I want it to be.

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

10/17/2013 6:32 AM  #64

Hello. I am Anna Peters. I am 17 years, and I am Swedish. I am sorry if my English is not good.

10/17/2013 6:54 AM  #65

Cait, I wish you would get offhere!

Hello there! I'm Kirsten! I live with Nikki (DodgersGirl), and I come from Sweden. I like making new friends!

10/17/2013 10:25 AM  #66

We're not meant be rude on here...

Hello! I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam or Sammy if you like. I'm 14, and I'd love to be friends! I live in England with Nikki.

10/17/2013 10:29 AM  #67

I loooooove the snobby doll chat thread!

Hello, my name is Melody. I am Kirsten's cousin, and I belong to Nikki's mom.

10/17/2013 10:42 AM  #68

Oh, great. Now my best friends gone silly. ;p

I'm a banana, I'm Cait! I'm a tomboy, so my username is from 'Calamity Jane'.;) I've realized I was very mean to some dolls on here, and I'm really sorry. I didn't know how horrible I sounded. I guess Nikki's right when she says online talking can be harder, becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and things often sound different to how you meant them. I hope you all understand, and I'd love to be friends with everyone!

10/17/2013 10:43 AM  #69

Hey Cait! Are you and Melody new?

Hello, girls and dolls! I am 13 years old.

10/17/2013 10:49 AM  #70

Yep.

Board footera