The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2013 4:49 PM  #1

Hey Everybody! It's Jasmine and Payton!!!!

Payton = Black
Jasmine = Blue

I'm a banana, I'm Jasmine! I'm 10 years old - and I love animals! I also love getting new stuff for my room.  I really like my Mini Saige doll, she is my prized posession! Uh, Jasmine? Mini Saige is MINE! Huh? Well, anyway, so I'm really excited to be here and I hope to be friends with all of you! Now I'll pass the computer keyboard over to my sister Payton who is JLY #12 and she is really nice and --- Jasmine!!! Let me tell about myself! Oh, right! Sorry Payton!
I'm a banana! I'm Payton and I'm 10 years old as well (we are not twins however, we are not even sisters, we are just friends who live in the same house!). I love animals too, and I also like MY doll Mini Saige. I really want to be friends with everyone too! I sell things to raise money for animals, and I want to open rescue shelters for all kinds of animals around the world, and I want to be a dog trainer! Well, that's all I have to say for now! Hope to see y'all around!

I'm a banana! It's us - Jasmine and Payton the two JLY dolls from www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com!!

As you can tell from our username, we LOVE dogs!! We'd love to be your friends!! (Yes, we do share this account).

9/03/2013 4:53 PM  #2

Re: Hey Everybody! It's Jasmine and Payton!!!!

Welcome!!!

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

9/03/2013 5:00 PM  #3

Thank You! I'm very happy to be here and I think Payton is t------ Of Course I'm happy to be here Jasmine!!!
Well, anyway, thank you for welcoming us, and I was wondering if you wanted to be friends? Yeah!! Let's be friends!!

Last edited by weluvdogs (9/03/2013 5:01 PM)

I'm a banana! It's us - Jasmine and Payton the two JLY dolls from www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com!!

As you can tell from our username, we LOVE dogs!! We'd love to be your friends!! (Yes, we do share this account).

9/03/2013 5:14 PM  #4

I'm a banana and welcome, Jasmine & Payton!:D

Hello, girls and dolls! I am 13 years old.

9/03/2013 5:19 PM  #5

I'm a banana Kanani Joy (I think that is your name, since that is what it says in your siggy)! I'd love to be friends! Yep, Me too!! Thanks for welcoming us!

9/03/2013 5:43 PM  #6

Bonjour!

<3 acting, <3 singing, <3 volleyball, <3 cheer

9/03/2013 5:53 PM  #7

Bonjour! Wow! Do you know French? That's AWESOME! Yep, that is awesome! Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour! Payton, that's enough Bonjours! Anyway, I'd love to be friends with you! Me too!!!!!

9/03/2013 5:55 PM  #8

Bien sûr, mon amie.  Oui, I do.

9/03/2013 5:58 PM  #9

Cool!!!!! Yep! Totally cool!! I love the French Language!!! How long have you known it?

9/03/2013 6:00 PM  #10

About two years. I'm French and my name is French, so I learned French. 
Do you know any other languages? ;)  I aimer it (Translation-I love it)

Board footera