The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2013 9:31 PM  #1

Test Post by Ivy, she messed up, so there isn't anything to see here..

I'm a banana everybody, it's me Ivy Ling. I'm friends and live with Jasmine and Payton (and I also live with 11 other friends!). You can read more about our adventures here; www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com

I'm really into gymnastics, and I like to teach Jasmine gymnastics. It's REALLY fun - I think I want to become a gymnastics coach when I grow up - or maybe I'll take over my grandparents' restaurant - or maybe, I'll do both! I love to dream big. Who knows? I might win a gold medal in the olympics!
Well anyway, I'd love to be your friend! If you ever have a question, just feel free to ask me over PM or in a thread! I'll be happy to answer. Thank You, Ivy.

Last edited by weluvdogs (9/03/2013 9:35 PM)

I'm a banana! It's us - Jasmine and Payton the two JLY dolls from www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com!!

As you can tell from our username, we LOVE dogs!! We'd love to be your friends!! (Yes, we do share this account).

9/03/2013 9:33 PM  #2

Re: Test Post by Ivy, she messed up, so there isn't anything to see here..

Uh, Ivy, I don't want to make you upset or anything, but you did that post on our account - not yours. Yeah, but don't worry Ivy, it's totally fine. Oh, yeah, everyone'll understand I'm sure, it's no biggie.

I'm a banana! It's us - Jasmine and Payton the two JLY dolls from www.anamericangirldollstory.blogspot.com!!

As you can tell from our username, we LOVE dogs!! We'd love to be your friends!! (Yes, we do share this account).

9/03/2013 9:34 PM  #3

Uh oh. Darn it. I feel terrible. I'll just create another post under my account. Sorry guys.

9/03/2013 9:35 PM  #4

No, Ivy, it's fine, but to make that post you just used our account again. Here, let me help you, let me into your room!

9/03/2013 9:36 PM  #5

I'm test posting...

Board footera