The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2014 6:49 PM  #161

Re: Any age chat thread!

I'm a banana, dahlings! ;)

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

2/21/2014 6:51 PM  #162

Saige, you are not 13.-_-  Stop saying that!!!

I'm a banana! I'm 12 years old, and I'm Marcia's.

~Elizabeth Cole~

2/21/2014 6:52 PM  #163

Um, I am so, Lizzy.   . Hey, I was just kidding. . Of course, you can insert a Tallulah Bankhead voice with my 'hello, dahlings' if ya want.  . What's up?

Hello, I'm Saige Esther Copeland. (Jan's Saige . ), and I'm 10 years old. I am obsessed with old movies and old movie stars.  I also love Britt Nicole's music.

2/21/2014 6:55 PM  #164

Are not!  You're 9!!! I'm POSITIVE that's what Marcia's sister said awhile ago....     Yuck!XD

What's up?? The ceiling of course!XDXD

~Elizabeth Cole~

2/21/2014 6:58 PM  #165

Um, sorry, Elizabeth, you must have me mixed up with someone.  I'm 13.

No, seriously, what's going on? .  Molly is going to teach me to tap dance so I can do some Ginger Rogers dances. . I can't wait!!!!!

2/21/2014 6:59 PM  #166

Nope, I don't think so...but whatever.

Marcia has me sitting under the piano like all her other dolls at she moment. She is so boring lately! Won't do anything.

~Elizabeth Cole~

2/21/2014 7:01 PM  #167

Yeah, Jan is kinda the same way, lol. oh, well.  What is those girls' problem lately???!!!!! 

2/21/2014 7:02 PM  #168

I guess they're busy, but they ought to make some time for us, don't you think??

~Elizabeth Cole~

2/21/2014 11:59 PM  #169

ElizabethC--snowflake! She warned me that she could be random,and weird! 

-Kirsten 

Last edited by 3AwesomeAGs (2/22/2014 12:01 AM)

We are Tg's 3 dolls Kirsten (age 9) Felicity (age 10) and Samantha (age 8). We all love having fun, and hanging out with our friends!we can't wait to meet other dolls!!! to know more about us check out our website: AnAmericanGirlLife.Wordpress.com 

2/23/2014 12:33 PM  #170

Lol, Nikki's the same at the moment! All she does is play with my hair for a while, and then she just leaves me with the other dolls. ... To be fair, she DOES keep saying something about the brush being bad for my hair, and it DOES hurt when she brushes it.

Hiya! I'm Elyssa. Well actually, I'm Elyssa Natalie Patricia Cartwright, but if you don't like "Elyssa", I'd prefer "Peppermint Pattie".

Board footera