The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2014 10:27 AM  #411

Re: Any age chat thread!

(it's my favorite!)
Yup -__- at least I stand behind a bush/tree most of the time. Still...... gahhhh! -__-

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

9/22/2014 10:31 AM  #412

My favorite too! 
Sheesh, the things our humans/ mamas put us through.....  Do they have any appreciation for us at all?? I mean, really, that's really embarrassing for you!  Sometimes I think they just don't think....sigh.

Hello, I am Rebecca (but everyone calls me Becca), and I am 11.

9/22/2014 10:34 AM  #413

I know right! I am just so....mortified. I can't believe her. -__-

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

9/22/2014 10:35 AM  #414

Seriously. Humans are sooo.....thoughtless sometimes!!! -_-  Anyways....
Otherwise, what else have you been up to?

9/22/2014 10:40 AM  #415

-__-
Wondering what the next part of Mines of Malaysia will be like. Madison's crambling to get her school done today, to finish her homework assigment which means stopmotioning like crazy, editting it all down, uploadingittoyoutube/burnignittoacd/asking her teacher how she wants to show the video for worship art class, then has to scramble together a Mines of Malaysia part quickly, and on top of all that, company is coming over, AGAIN, today from 12- whatever! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! She's a steam engine about to die. She needs to take a break. XD

So I have it pretty easy compared to her. XD

9/22/2014 10:42 AM  #416

hee, tell Madison good luck!! ;).
So, what have I been up to? . Well, like I said, Nicki's all nuts about her blog or whatever.  And then all of us (including her) have something else going on, though she won't admit it.  It's kinda embarrassing. :/. You want to know? Lol, I'm sure you do....

9/22/2014 10:44 AM  #417

Lol yeah I want to knwo what's going on XD curiosity killed the cat.........

9/22/2014 10:45 AM  #418

I have to go - gtg!!! Bye!!!  

9/22/2014 10:48 AM  #419

LOL
Well, we've all been 'alive' (I mean, we are dolls, lol), but we haven't had our personalities worked out or anything! :/. So we're all trying to figure out who we are (just like the Jane Austen and Unicorns gang did near the beginning of their blog; yikes, we are kinds copycats, lol), and what we like.  And meanwhile, Mama is doing some research to figure out who's sisters with who.  I have a feeling this is going to be really complicated......and hopefully she doesn't mess up the research and we find out a sister is a cousin instead or something, like happened to I think it was Emma and Charlie on JA&U once. :/. But there again, Mama's a human....so what can I expect?  She just really hopefully better not mess up her research.  But anyways, yeah. . We'll keep everyone posted.

9/22/2014 10:49 AM  #420

And this is all really embarrassing becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and Mama has had some of us for quite a while (like years), and we still haven't figured out who we are.  Embarrassing, right? *where's a blush smiley when I need one?*

Board footera