The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2013 7:39 PM  #1

What Happened Today...?

I thought it would be fun to share what happened today!!  We can post what's going on here!
Well, I went to school, came back, and then mom taught me a little, and then I came on here.  Then I got off and went to karate lessons, I'm a brown belt in karate, hopefully moving to black in 2 months.  (Wish me luck on my test in October!)

I'm a banana my name is Molly!  My best friend is Sydney Lee (Hope's), Molly, one of my twins (Madison's) and the other Molly twin (Jan's).
I love school, karate and being me!

9/19/2013 7:46 PM  #2

Re: What Happened Today...?

i got up at 6:30, got dressed in my orphan outfit, ran downstairs for oatmeal, did classe, did chores, ate dinner, go to bed........
its the orphanage life it ell you *boggled*

My soon-to-be name is Demetria. I'm getting adopted very, very soon.
 Like Madison's getting 250$ very shortly kind of soon!
As soon as everything's settled in Florida, I'll be ordered! YES!!!!

9/28/2013 10:32 AM  #3

Nothing yet, just did my hair and makeup

<3 acting, <3 singing, <3 volleyball, <3 cheer

9/28/2013 4:50 PM  #4

Wokw up, found myself lying on the floor, was too lazy to move and didn't want to ruin my presenting outfit, went back to sleep, woke up finding my mom picking me up and setting me in a corner (we were on the stairs so we had to get out of the way) and then she started cleaning up my doll area so I have a feelign we'll move there soon.

Why hello and hey, look it's CECILE REY! 

9/29/2013 9:39 AM  #5

Nothing really, I've just been on here. I haven't even had breakfast yet. Although later today I'm going to watch the season premeire of Winx Club with my friends Tecna, Musa, and Tecna 2. I'm also going to try and get Athena to watch.
Athena: NO
You have your own account.

-Willow
"I can stay under the willow tree forever."
-Quote by me.

10/06/2013 1:11 PM  #6

Nothinkg really.

I'm a banana, I'm Emily Dawn Bennett!  

10/08/2013 6:43 PM  #7

Went to the Arts school and worked on our play in acting, came home and worked with mom and French, and then went to a practice for the movie I'm in

<3 acting, <3 singing, <3 volleyball, <3 cheer

10/09/2013 3:04 PM  #8

I went to my school and we did a very long time lesson on English. I think I have might  gotten a little bit better at it?

Hello. I am Anna Peters. I am 17 years, and I am Swedish. I am sorry if my English is not good.

10/09/2013 3:12 PM  #9

Yes I think you have improved. I just went to school and did nothing unusual.

Hello there! I'm Kirsten! I live with Nikki (DodgersGirl), and I come from Sweden. I like making new friends!

10/10/2013 8:30 AM  #10

I was teased at school today... By the way, thanks for helping me out there, Kirsten, Sam and Nicki.

I'm Nellie. I'm 14 and live with Nikki and all those other girls. I'm very shy.

Board footera