The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2013 6:09 AM  #1

I'm Kirsten! :)

Hello! I'm Kirsten Larson. My middle name is Inger, like my aunt. I am 13 years old and Like to sing, and pick flowers. In some ways I'm old-fashioned, but I'm as friendly as anyone else! I live with Nikki (DodgersGirl), in southern England, by the beach. We used to live near London, but Nikki's dad got a job down here, so we moved, and we miss all our friends. I hope I can make some new ones on this forum!

By the way, please excuse my English. Sometimes it's quite bad, since I only came from sweden a few years ago.

Hello there! I'm Kirsten! I live with Nikki (DodgersGirl), and I come from Sweden. I like making new friends!

10/04/2013 8:25 AM  #2

Re: I'm Kirsten! :)

Your English is fine here!

I'm a banana, I'm Nikki! I'm 17 years old, and live in England. I love almost anything to do with the arts, as well as musicals (especially Phantom of the Opera and My Fair Lady), climbing trees, Disney, and the '70s! I'm a little bit crazy sometimes.;)

10/04/2013 8:37 AM  #3

Thank you!

Hello there! I'm Kirsten! I live with Nikki (DodgersGirl), and I come from Sweden. I like making new friends!

10/04/2013 10:06 AM  #4

Bonjour!

Why hello and hey, look it's CECILE REY! 

10/04/2013 6:08 PM  #5

Hola!! My name is Peyton! Splendid to meet you!

I'm a banana i'm new! Will update soon

10/05/2013 12:02 PM  #6

Welcome!! Nice to meet you.

~Cecile Amaryllis Rey~

10/05/2013 12:06 PM  #7

I'm a banana

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

10/06/2013 7:23 AM  #8

I'm a banana, Kirsten! I have just joined here! (This is Anna, by the way.)

Hello. I am Anna Peters. I am 17 years, and I am Swedish. I am sorry if my English is not good.

10/07/2013 2:44 PM  #9

Hello everyone!

10/07/2013 2:45 PM  #10

I'm sorry I haven't been on here much. I've been busy with school.

Board footera