The Doll Dwelling
Where dolls (and their owners!) come to chat!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/06/2013 10:44 AM  #31

Re: Snobby Doll Chat Thread

What idiots. Carrot head my goodness do you wash your hair or what? It's so dirty. My hair is lovely auburn. It's prettier than carrots. *laughs*

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

8/06/2013 10:45 AM  #32

Yep, it melts into disgusting mush called cornmeal!

~Felicity~
I'm a banana! I'm Felicity Joy Merriman. You can call me Carrots if you want to. I like singing, dancing, and gymnastics! Hopefully we can chat more later on!

8/06/2013 10:47 AM  #33

JazzyGurl123 wrote:

What idiots. Carrot head my goodness do you wash your hair or what? It's so dirty. My hair is lovely auburn. It's prettier than carrots. *laughs*

Of course I wash my hair! With the most expensive shampoo anyone could ever dream of having! Auburn is the color of hot dirt, FYI.

~Felicity~
I'm a banana! I'm Felicity Joy Merriman. You can call me Carrots if you want to. I like singing, dancing, and gymnastics! Hopefully we can chat more later on!

8/06/2013 10:48 AM  #34

Carrots wrote:

JazzyGurl123 wrote:

Of course I wash my hair! With the most expensive shampoo anyone could ever dream of having! Auburn is the color of hot dirt, FYI.

Hot dirt that's steaming and smoking lay hot becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I'm so popular. What do you use again? Food coloring for shampo? XD 

Last edited by JazzyGurl123 (8/06/2013 10:50 AM)

Hello! My name is Jasmine aka the Glitter Gal. I like fashion and doing hair. Have a great day!

8/06/2013 10:51 AM  #35

Look Jasmine, cool it! How can you possibly be popular???

I'm 8 years old; I'd love to be friends!

8/06/2013 10:52 AM  #36

JazzyGurl123 wrote:

Carrots wrote:

JazzyGurl123 wrote:

Hot dirt that's steaming and smoking lay hot becuase my pet tiger nearly ate me and I'm so popular. What do you use again? Food coloring for shampo? XD 

Oh, it's steaming? I thought it was a scent so disgusting you could see it! Oh, no dear. I don't use food coloring. Why do you ask? Is that what you use?

~Felicity~

8/06/2013 10:53 AM  #37

^ ROTFL!! That was funny!!XD

8/06/2013 11:33 AM  #38

Carrots wrote:

JazzyGurl123 wrote:

Carrots wrote:

Oh, it's steaming? I thought it was a scent so disgusting you could see it! Oh, no dear. I don't use food coloring. Why do you ask? Is that what you use?

Ah, no, I don't use food coloring. You probably use orange farts for your shampoo. 

(Molly: Jasmine ur so gross...)

8/06/2013 11:40 AM  #39

That's totally dumb!! Nobody would use that sort of thing...

(to Molly: IKR?!)

8/06/2013 11:42 AM  #40

Hey birdbrain. she's a carrot head so yeah, she does. 

(Molly: YES Jasmine is so.....horrible. But if you knwo her secret you probably knwo why,....)

Board footera